Kung Food

"Tikki, spots on!"

After the transformation phase, I ran out to find Adrien, or Chat. Whichever form he's in.

But when I tried to move my legs, my body wouldn't respond. Then, I realized just how much my feet were shaking.

This must've been how Marinette felt when she first got the earrings. And I pressured her so much!

A few more deep breaths later, I could finally move. I ran to the first floor, looking for Adrien, and I found him, but he had transformed into Chat.

I saw him bending down and putting his finger into an orange substance on the floor and eating it. Seeing that, I forgot all of the nerve I felt before.

"Ew! Did you really just eat that off the floor of a hotel? Are you not fed or something?" My mouth works faster than my brain, it's a gift.

"What-no! I- Wait, Ladybug? You look a little different today...Brown hair? Who are you? Did you steal Ladybug's earrings?" Demanded Chat Noir.

I looked at him in confusion. "Different...?"

I looked at my reflection of my suit in the mirror. It was different alright.

Instead of the signature pigtails, my brown hair, which already gave away that I'm not Ladybug, is up in two buns, tied together with red ribbons. My mask had a black line on the bottom that slowly thinning at the sides. I also had a pair of ladybug wings on my back. I tried to flap them, but turns out they were just for show. Kind of disappointing.

The suit wasn't too different from Ladybug's. Apart from my hands and lower legs being covered in black, making it look like I'm wearing gloves and knee-high boots, everything was pretty much the same.

"No! I didn't steal the miraculous. Do you really not recognize me? It's Yin!"

"Yin? Why do you have Ladybug's miraculous?"

I sighed. "It's a long story, Chat. But I'm just a substitute just for today. Any questions will have to go to Ladybug herself."

Chat froze for a second. "Wait, does this mean you know her secret identity?"

"What? No. And I already told you, any other questions will have to go to Ladybug," I lied.

"Okay. So, I can't call you Sliver, can I? How about M'lady?" Asked Chat, bending down to kiss my hand. Now that he's gotten over his shock, he was back being as flirty as ever.

"Isn't that the nickname you give Ladybug?"

Chat frowned. "What are you talking about? I never gave Ladybug a nickname."

Oh, right. This is the version of the show where I screwed everything up.

"Oh, it was a good nickname, so I just assumed that it was taken!"

Chat grinned again. "Well, it's not. But now it's reserved just for you. So M'lady, what's your superhero name going to be?"

"Well..." I took in a deep breath. I needed to regain my confidence. Fighting a supervillain isn't as easy as it seems.

"I'm the amazing and one and only, Scarletbug!" I said grinning with as much confidence I can muster.

"Scarlet seems like a good name. It was exactly the color of your cheeks after we kissed," winked Chat. How can he tease me about that? Especially at a time like this. Is he already aver that kiss...? And here I am, still dwelling about it. How pathetic.

"Okay, I think the akumatised villain is Marinette's great uncle. He's probably on the top floor, since that's where the goo came from." He pointed towards the substance trapping us in. "So are we going to think of a plan now, or just wing it as we go up?"