Reincarnated

I woke up with a jolt.

I looked around. I was in a bedroom.

Wait. Didn't I die from a plane crash? Where was I? 

I took in a deep breath and tried to calm myself down. I was probably recued, but that didn't make sense. I remember a feeling of going to sleep...Unless I just collapsed and was dragged out later? Or maybe-

"YIN! Are you seriously going to be late on your first day in your new high school? Come down here this instant!

My heart started to beat faster. I was definitely not in a hospital. Also, who was the person shouting? I didn't recognize her voice. And who was Yin?

The bedroom door slammed open.

"Young lady, I have been calling your name for the last 5 minutes!"

It was a lady with light brown hair with white bangs and tips and blue eyes.

"Uh, me?"

"Yes you! Do I have another daughter that I don't know about?"

"No, sorry...Mother. I'll go get ready now," I hurried towards another door assuming it was the bathroom.

"What are you doing, Yin?"

"Um, going to the bathroom?"

"That's your library silly, the one that you wanted since you were twelve? The bathroom is over there," she pointed towards another door on the other side of the room.

"Oh. Yeah."

I awkwardly walked towards the door while the lady gave a face. As I place my hand on the handle, curiously turned towards my "mother" and asked, "Um, which school am I going to again?"

She looked at me like I had two heads. "Yin, I know you don't like school but are you really going to fake memory loss to avoid the first day?"

"No...?"

She sighed, "The school is called Françoise Dupont High School. Now stop fooling around or I'll ground you for the rest of this day!"

I quickly nodded and shut the bathroom door behind me. I wasn't really scared of her, my mother was way more frightening, but being grounded was not how I want to spend my day here.

But all that aside, the name Françoise Dupont High School sounded really familiar to me, but I just can't put my finger on it...

Then I realized that the school name in French! Good thing I could speak the langue. My flight was originally going to Paris anyways. Maybe me being here has something to do with that...

I looked it the bathroom mirror and saw a person who didn't resemble my looks at all. She, like her mother had light brown hair with white bangs and tips. Instead of blue eyes she had beautiful amber ones that my real self could never have, probably from her father. 

As I changed into the first pair of clothes I saw in Yin's closet as I continued to make ridiculous guesses about how I could have ended up here.

5 minutes later, I was on my way to school.

I arrived at Françoise Dupont High School 5 minutes early and saw a familiar looking bluenette saving an old from being hit by a car. 

Then, it clicked.

I was it Miraculous: Tales Of Ladybug & Chat Noir!

I stood still as a statue as reality came crashing down like the plane I was on. I was in a kid's show!

"Yin, what are you doing?"

I turned around with a big smile on my face and said, "Oh, it's nothing, mother! I just thought I saw someone I knew."

The lady chuckled, " Well that's impossible, we just moved from Malaysia a week ago and you've never left your room!"

"Yeah..." Another piece of information, good.

After waving goodbye to in's mother, I quickly walked towards a nervous Marinette. My plan was to befriend her since she was one of the main characters.

"Hello, do you go to Françoise Dupont High School too?" 

Marinette turned around to face me with a stunned expression on her face. In her hands was a box of macaroons.

She nodded her head, "I do!"

"That's great! My name's Yin. I just moved here from another country, so it's my first day here."

"My name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng and I can show you around the school if you like! Maybe we're even in the same class!"

"It's a big school so I doubt that, but if so that would be great," I told her.

But surprise surprise, we were in the same class.

I remember a scene between Marinette, Alya, Chloe and Sabrina and this is where Marinette and Alya's friendship begins. I'm not going to stop that but I am going to make sure that I'm included in the friends group. I need to secure my place beside the main character.

Marinette and I walked into our classroom together while talking about ourselves. As we sat, I  kept an eye on Chloe, knowing that she was about to strike.

As expected, she sashayed towards us while Sabrina tagged along like a lost puppy. 

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng," said Chloe in a sing-song voice. "And whoever you are," she gestured towards me.

Marinette sighed and muttered under her breath, "Here we go again." I felt bad for her, though I had never been bullied in my life, I seen enough movies and books to have an idea of how it feels like.

"That's my seat," claimed Chloe. 

"But Chloe, this has always been my seat," protested Marinette.

Sabrina, who was standing next to me teamed up with Chloe and declared, "Not anymore, new year new seats!"

"So why don't you and that new girl," she pointed to me again. "Go sit over there with the other new girl."

"Excuse me," I said, standing up, "But who died and made you the Queen of seats?" 

"Look new girl, Adrien is arriving today, and since this is going to be his seat, this is going to be my seat, get it?"

"Wh-

But before Marinette could embarrass herself, I cut her off, "So? Why should we listen to you?"

"Well! If you still don't know, my father is the Mayor of Paris!"

"And?"

"I'll call him and tell him to expel you!"

"If your father actually listens to you and expel me for no good reason then he is just going to prove that he isn't fit to be Mayor!"

"How dare you-

"Alright, has everyone found a seat yet?"

We turned our attention to Ms. Bustier.

Chloe glared at me, "You'll regret this!"

As Ms. Bustier introduced herself Marinette thanked me for my help and gave me one of the surviving macaroons in her box. She also asked me who Adrien is and while explaining, I saw Chloe staring worriedly at his seat.

In the show, Adrien didn't show up until the second day of school. But now that I'm here, I wonder if it would be any different...

********

If u liked the chap, pls vote :D Ur small action helps alot <3

Word count: 1146