I Heard The Coffee Was Good

It has been a week since your kiss with Katsuki Bakugou. What were you thinking? Due to your rash behaviour, you had kissed Bakugou, and now your relationship was somehow even worse than usual. The past week has been awkward to say the slightest, every single time you walked into a room Bakugou would either walk out or ignore you. You weren't the only one to notice, your friends had asked multiple times if anything had happened but neither of you dared to tell.

"What's up with you and Bakugou? You guys don't fight anymore, it's weird."

Kaminari says while handing you your boba order. Kaminari had been irregularly nice today, he bought you all the food you wanted, complimented you excessively, he even held the door open for you. Something was up, or maybe you were just paranoid.

"Leave it alone Denki, we've both matured and realised that fighting with each other is a waste of energy."

He laughs at you and then begins to choke on his drink. You laugh at him while patting him on the back. Once he feels ok enough to speak he splutters:

"You and Bakugou, matured? You guys have fought almost every single day for over 13 years. If you guys had matured you would've done it WAY earlier."

You're shocked at Kaminari's newfound perceptiveness. Why now, of all times, did he decide to be observant?

"It's not a big deal, you're reading too much into it."

You mumble as you realise you're following Kaminari but don't know where you're going.

"Where are we going anyway?"

Supposedly there was a really nice restaurant that had just opened on the other side of campus, and you and your friends were going to check it out to see whether it's your money. You were excited, since it was your second year on campus you had been to every decent restaurant and they got boring after a while. Due to you having a date with Shinso in less than an hour you were only stopping by, but you were determined to make the most of the little time you had. As you're getting closer to the restaurant Kaminari seems to get more and more fidgety, he also starts checking his phone a lot more often. Weird. It didn't matter though, you're getting free food. what was there not to love?

Kaminari looks back at you and grabs your hand, pressuring you to walk faster. It seems as if you are just walking through a borough of dorms. You didn't know that dorms even existed over here. As Kaminari drags you up a staircase and to the door of a dorm, confusion begins to settle in. This isn't a restaurant. What the fuck is happening? You start to question Kaminari but all he does is ring the doorbell.

"Calm down y/n, this is all for your own good."

What is for your own good? You see Bakugou open the door in front of you and he looks just as shocked as you are. You feel yourself pushed into the dorm and you fall on top of Bakugou, slowing you down in any attempts you could have made to escape.

"You guys are gonna stay in here till you work things out. And don't even try to escape; we have all the exits monitored."

You look at Kaminari, pleading with your eyes.

"But I have a date!"

Bakugou pushes you off of him and you hit the floor hard. When you finally get over the pain of hitting the floor you hear Kaminari say.

"Better work things out before your date then."

Just as the door slams shut. You look around, you realise you're in Bakugou and Kirishima's dorm. Why are all the windows blacked out? The door immediately opens again, it seems as if Kaminari has forgotten something.