You're Killing Me

"Forgive me."

As the kiss progresses and gets more sexual, his earlier words fill your head. What is there to forgive? This is what you both needed. Sure, there would need to be a serious conversation about your relationship after this, but that can wait for now. You let your hands roam through his hair, reminiscing in the familiar sensation of his ash-blonde locks between your fingers. You pull on his hair, yanking him down to kiss you more aggressively and he moans into your mouth. The sound brings you both back to the moment and you both push away from each other, chests heaving.

"Meet me outside my car in 10."

Bakugou demands and walks to his car. You open the side door and sneak back into the speakeasy to inform your friends that you're leaving. You get weird looks from most of them, but you explain that you're feeling sick, plus you have no one to spend New Years with. As you look around everyone seems happily coupled up, and you don't want them to worry about you. And technically you lied about not having anyone to spend the night with, but since things are so volatile at the moment you think that it's best to keep everything on the down-low.

You quickly leave the club and skip out front, finding Bakugou leaning on his car. He looks up from his phone when he hears you running towards him, and opens his arms just in time to meet your kiss with full force. You give him a passionate yet brief kiss before climbing into the passenger side of the car. For a moment, you leave Bakugou standing there dazed and confused. When he finally snaps out of it, he gets into the car and quickly pulls out of the parking lot. The atmosphere is burning with sexual tension, but you're not sure what to say in order to break the silence.

ᙙᙖ

After what feels like years, you pull up outside Bakugou's dorm and you both rush out of the car and to the entrance. Bakugou struggles to unlock the door but once he finally does, he pulls you in and shuts the door behind you both.

"Tonight you're all mine."

He mumbles against your lips, before taking them into a kiss. His arms slither around your thighs and pull you up so that he's holding you against the wall. The kiss continues to get more and more aggressive, his body completely dominating yours. He breaks the kiss and carries you to his room.

"What about Kirishima?"

You ask as he closes his bedroom door behind you.

"I texted him telling him to find somewhere else to stay tonight. So feel free to make as much noise as you want."

Your face reddens at the brashness of his comment. As Bakugou takes your top off, you grab your phone and hit shuffle on your playlist. Bathroom Bitch by HOLYCHILD comes on, perfectly setting the mood.

"I didn't mean it like that."

You respond, forcing him to let you down so that you can rest your phone down. You push Bakugou onto his bed, and he lays there admiring your half-naked body. He unintentionally licks his lips, and hunger clouds his eyes. You lean down to kiss him but are surprised when you're pulled down, and you find yourself pinned underneath him.

"You can have your fun later, this time is for me."

His words send shivers down your spine, and you see him get up and begin to move around the room.

"Now stay there, you're in for a wild ride."

You stay in the position Bakugou left you in, your legs rubbing against each other in arousal. He leaves the room for a minute and returns with a devilish grin on his face. In his hand, you see a cup, some orange, black and olive candles, a lighter, a mask and handcuffs. Kinky. He slides the blindfold slowly over your eyes and kisses a trail down to your ear.