Long Time No See

Your time at Katsuki's house soon came to an end, it was the day of the gala, thus meaning it was time to travel to Endeavor's country home. The concept still confuses you.

"Come back whenever you can!"

Says Mitsuki, taking you into a bear hug, and you now know where Katuski gets his strength from. You unravel yourself from her and say goodbye and hug Masaru, not really being able to look him in the eyes.

"You're welcome whenever."

He says smiling, you smile back at him but then hurriedly get into the car. You feel horrible for meeting his parents when your relationship was fake. It feels manipulative, you feel a weight in the bottom of your stomach. Would they be this nice one you "break up"? It just didn't feel right, and hiding in the car was the only short term solution you could think of. You look out the car to see Katsuki saying goodbye to his parents, and no matter how much he says he hates them you can see that he loves them very much. It's a parental relationship you're slightly jealous of. Once Katsuki and Mitsuki begin to argue again, you look down at your phone to keep yourself busy. Before you could get bored Kastuki gets into the car, slamming the door closed behind him.

"We're not listening to your shitty music this time."

He says as he plugs in his phone, opening a random playlist and hitting shuffle. Take me out by Franz Ferdinand blares through the car speakers, and Bakugou turns up the volume until it's the only thing you can hear. It's nice to hear what music he listens to, you know from experience that someone's music taste can tell a lot about their character. The old rock makes sense as it's harsh yet charming, which Bakugou personifies. You lay your head against the window, watching the landscape pass by you. The rock music somehow lulls you to sleep, and when you wake up you're already pulling up in front of the Endeavor residence.

ᙙᙖ

To Bakugou's chagrin, you insist on carrying your own bag as you're both ushered into the residence. You look around and your jaw drops, you didn't think this house could be any larger than his other house but somehow it is. From your observations, the residence is large enough to be a small village. Multiple houses and other buildings are scattered around the property, and you cannot tell where it begins and ends. As you're guided to your room, you realise that you and Bakugou have been given a whole guesthouse to stay in for the weekend. You run into the house, exploring the building as Bakugou gets directions from the butler that led you here. The house has two floors of magnificence; there were four bedrooms and two baths, along with a kitchen, lounge, and dining room. How rich was this man? You go to the kitchen to realise it's fully stocked with everything you could ask for. All of it is extremely overpriced but hey, why not take advantage of it since it's all for you. You check the time as you grab snacks and sit down, you have two hours till you need to be at the gala, so you have an hour to chill before you need to get ready.

An hour later you're full of snacks and ready to get all dolled up, so you head to the master bedroom and see a black box on the bed. On top of it sits a yellow sticky note with "y/n" scribbled on it. Honestly, you thought he had forgotten about your dress, so you had snuck a backup one in the bag you packed. You grab the black box and reach to get the rest of your outfit from your duffel bag. You search until something catches your eye, the black and olive lingerie set that Bakugou had packed. You remember his reaction and decide this is the perfect way to play with him. You wait till he comes out of the bathroom to very obviously grab the set, examine the pieces and tuck them under your arm, before heading to the bathroom. Just before closing the door, you look at Bakugou's reflection in the mirror, to see his eyes hungrily scanning your body, his chest heaving. Not sure how to react, you quickly close the door behind you, ignoring the problem you have just created.

Make Me - Katsuki Bakugou x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें