Epilogue

You rush through the front door of the cafe and look around for familiar faces. Two heads of pink and yellow hair catch your eye as you walk in their direction.

"Hey, Gorgeous."

You say, giving Mina a kiss on the cheek and leaning over to hug Denki. You then sit down at the table, feeling comfortable between your two closest friends. Life passed so quickly after you all graduated from college, everyone went off to live their own lives. It was comforting seeing the people you love accomplishing their dreams and finding their meanings in life, but it did mean that seeing everyone was a bit of a hassle. Looking at the people in front of you, you can't believe that 10 years have passed, Mina and Denki look and act almost the same as they did years ago. Their youthful glow was something you began to admire as the years went on.

"How are you? It feels like we haven't seen each other in years."

Says Denki while looking for a waiter to take your orders.

"Stop being dramatic, I saw you last week."

Mina shuts him down and orders a bloody mary, it's barely noon but to each their own. You, Denki, and Mina have managed to keep in touch constantly, never straying too far from each other. The dynamic between you all has grown as Mina now runs her own non-profit and Denki mainly works nights as a bartender, so everyone has mellowed out a little bit. At this time in your life you have worked your ass off in order to gain a top position at your firm, not the most glamorous situation but you love your job nonetheless. You have your dream job, and you couldn't be happier.

"So how are things going with Kiri?"

You say, winking at Mina. Allegedly, they had been hooking up in secret throughout college but no one ever noticed. Maybe because they seemed like such polar opposites, but it's nice to see them happy together. They brought out sides in the other that you hadn't seen before.

"They're going."

She blushes and looks away from you both. Mina isn't one to get shy, especially in her love or sex life, but when it comes to Kirishima she's a completely different person. You smile as Denki teases her for going red, and check your phone for any messages.

Wifey : don't spend too much time with those idiots

Wifey : you might lose your last few brain cells

Y/n : you're just jealous that i'm hanging out with others on your bday

Wifey : when did i ask?

Y/n : awwww you really do miss me

Wifey : do you ever fucking shut up

Y/n : i'll be home asap, i expect you to be waiting submissively by the door ;)

Bakugou leaves you on read, and you stifle your laughter. You smirk at your phone, your brain going wild with images after what you just sent, before looking back up to the table.

"I forgot to ask."

Kaminari nudges you, and you turn to face him.

"How are the kids? Bakugou never lets me see them, so I gotta get my info from you."

You laugh at his comment and the truth to it. Soon after your first child, Sumiko, was born, Bakugou decided to become a stay at home dad. It had something to do with him not trusting other people to not fuck up his children or something like that. Honestly, you just think he got really attached and never wanted to leave them.

In hindsight, it's funny because you were initially concerned about Bakugou being a dad, with his abrasive nature and all, but it turns out he's a natural. He takes better care of the kids than you ever did. Once realizing that he was going to stay home he quit his job at Endeavour corporations, much to everyone's surprise, he started practising and perfecting his craft. Your favourite aspect of this househusband situation is the amazing bento boxes he has learnt to make, and now you have delicious food every day for lunch.