"I'm not dropping you? Why would I ever drop you!"-Harry said his knees now over the sheets, and Louis still clinging on his middle.

"Cause you're an evil person! And you want to get rid of me!"-Louis said with the whole seriousness of the world.

"We're in your room emptyhead! Uncling me!"-Harry said but Louis refused to let go. His omega having already bounded with the alpha accidentally...but since the alpha could not feel the omega, he hadn't done the same. Leaving Louis in an one-sided realisation of bondage.

"No! You'll drop me!"

"On the bed! It's not going to hurt!"

"No!"

"You octopus! Uncling your limbs from me, Zayn has to take care of you!"-Harry said trying to get Louis to unstick from his body.

He gave up after a while, now holding his hands and legs open wide, as Louis had completely sticked to his body.-"Great! Just great!"-He said rolling his eyes.

Zayn came upstairs with his emergency bag. He placed it on the table and was about to turn around when he noticed them over the bed.-"Oh my god!"

Harry tuned around shaking his hands.-"It's not what it looks like!"

Zayn fixed his glasses again, looking away.-"I mean...I don't think Louis would want to have something like this while on that state..."

"I'm telling you, It's not what it seems like, he just won't let go of me!"-Harry whisper yelled.-"You octopus!"

Louis bit him on the hand.-"Did you just bite me?"-Harry said loudly taking his hand away.

Louis growled at him.-"Evil!"

"Oh god, please help me! What did I do to end up like this?"-Harry said giving up.

Zayn reached out to Louis, but hot a growl from him.

"Careful he bites."-Harry warned.

"I can see that...this has never happened with Louis before..."-Zayn said softly...

"Mine."-He hissed at Zayn.

"Hey!"-Harry said huffing.-"Behave!"

Louis didn't obey. He stirred trying to get comfortable.

"What is your name beta?"-Harry asked.

"Zayn."-He answered, a look of worries having taken over his face.

"Get him his medicine."-Harry ordered, remembering the medicine Louis mentioned on the car.

"His m-...ohh! Now it makes sense. You're making him so agitated. This all started the night you meet at the office!"-Zayn said searching his bag for a similar container of pills from those Louis used to take.

Zayn came back with the containers and gave it to Harry.-"Here."

Harry took the pills and read the name on the container.-"Wait...I take these pills too."

Zayn looked at him as if he's grown a second head. But he stood silent.

Harry didn't hesitate, he took a pill from the container and some water and offered it to Louis.

"Give me that!"-Louis said angrily at Harry.-"You're as fucking slow as you talk!"

"I said behave! I'm trying to close this!"-Harry said struggling with the container's cap.

Soon enough Louis took his pill, the scent being blocked by his senses, and his body going back to slowly feeling a bit more normal.-"You can let go now..."-He said softly.-"-'M feeling better..."

Harry gently bend down and placed him over the soft sheets of the bed, where they had wrestled in just moments ago.

Louis sat down holding his head down.-"God, this feels like shit."

"May I know why you take these pills Louis?"-Harry asked again.

"For my overloads. Helps me clear my mind. Can't stand alphas obviously."

"Why can't you stand them? What is wrong with you?"

"Why does that even bother you?!"-Louis asked his head pounding like drums.

"You work with a group of alphas Louis! I can't have you going sick like this in the middle of a meeting."

Louis sighted.-"It doesn't happen with everyone...only happened once before when you entered my office uninvited! Why do you take the pills than?"

"Same reason! Just different cause, I can't stand you, you give me headaches!"-Harry said sitting down on a wooden chair besides his bed crossing his arms over his chest.

Zayn listened carefully, trying to diagnose them, strangely he didn't have a good answer, he just had a bunch of assumptions, and he needed to work it out. He needed to figure out what was going on between them.

"Zayn, did Niall alert everyone about the incident at the port?"-Louis asked, finally back to his sane self.

"Yes, he was alerted 5 minutes ago, but I'm sure he's already working on that."-Zayn said firmly. Siting down besides him on the bed.-"You hurt?"

"No thanks to Harry here I'm better."-Louis said giving him credit.-"Tell Niall to bring in the camera footage, when and where was the bomb placed on my car. Have everyone questioned. The bomb might have been planted there earlier."

Zayn nodded messaging Niall everything that Louis ordered.

Harry looked at Louis again, trying to figure out how his brain was working, this had to be a lot of pressure on him.-"This time Louis, I want to be updated in every news you get. No more playing behind my back."

"The containers where not a work behind your back. I was going to tell you-..."

"When? After they had been set?!"

Louis blinked.-"Yes...but that's not the point!"

"We work together Louis, no more funny business!"

"You can't say that inside my bedroom."-Louis said back to his sassy self.

Harry facepalmed.-"Can you take something serious for longer than a minute!"

Louis chuckled.-"Sure...I'll never play behind your back again."-He made a cute face and smiled.-"Promise."

Zayn who knew he couldn't hold a promise snickered.-"Bastard."-He mimed at Louis behind Harry's back.

"Great...I'll have to go now."-Harry said sitting up.

"Where? It's almost midnight. The shortest way to the other side of the city where you live will take you hours. Stay here tonight, Zayn show him the guests room."-Louis ordered, siting up.-"I need to shower, I smell like alpha!"

"So much to being grateful!"-Harry said crossing his arms.

"No offence."-Louis said holding his hands up.

"Offence taken!"

"I'll get you to your room."-Zayn said sitting up too.

"Oh and Harry...no funny business on my house."-Louis said teasingly, taking his revenge from earlier at the car.

Harry showed him the middle finger this time.

To which Louis gladly gave two middle finger in return as he disappeared into the bathroom.

"How do you stand him!"-Harry asked Zayn.

"We don't."-He answered chuckling.-"We simply don't. We love him, and he lives us, enough to make it bearable I guess."

"I guess."-Harry didn't know how this day even went by. It had all been a rollercoaster of feelings, and in the middle of this rollercoaster stood Louis. Who even if he got him into a lot of trouble, had also scared him deadly, with his sudden sickness and murder attempt.

He didn't know why he accepted to stay here, when 12 hours ago he would have never considered doing any of this...especially for Louis, who yet was unidentifiable to his senses.

It almost drove him crazy. Louis drove him crazy. But who was he to complain.

...