"Look, when I got the news, I had to do something to fix this situation without making it worse. So I personally flew all the way to Russia and organised my men to change the ships of the containers. So they came to England at 13th, had them situated on a safe warehouse and now they are being transported to Jacobs warehouse. While I came back with this ship on 15th, today, and surprise Inspector Lisa Coulson was waiting here with the mandatory to check my 'order'."-Louis explained.

Harry facepalmed again.-"And you didn't bother to let me know. Louis do you think this is all some sort of game?"

"No Styles, but someone is plotting against us! And flash news I'm being put underneath the blade here! How would I know you where not behind all this? Or your men where behind this? I could not! So I took care of it myself."-Louis said now getting angry, he did the best he could why wasn't Harry acknowledging it, and giving him proper credit.

Harry softened up a bit.-"I told you I would not do anything to harm the organisation or the people on this organisation. If we have to work together Louis, I'll need you to trust me, and vice versa."

"You don't trust me, I don't trust you. I think that's the only vice versa we can actually agree on."-Louis said sarcastically.

"I'm being serious. After all this that happened today, I know I can trust you with working assets. I wouldn't trust you to have my back but I would trust you to cover my ashes."-Harry said shrugging.

"Well I don't think I could trust you with my ashes..."-Louis said and started to walk towards his car.

Harry walked besides him.-"Anyway. I'll have to say, that was quite a good plan you had there. Congratulations. I'll give you credit for it at the next meeting."

"Sure that would be wonderful."-Louis said and as they got closer to his car, a beeping sound got louder.

Louder and louder till the car finally exploded. Harry covered Louis up with his body, pinning him on the ground, as the explosion sent waves of heat towards them.

A beeping noise still stuck in their eardrums...heat and for a moment nothing...

Harry didn't let go of Louis till he felt like they needed to leave, just in case something else could happen.-"Louis...Louis are you okay?"-Harry said sitting up a bit.

Louis tried to do the same, but falling down at his feet. Harry bowed down to pick him up.-"Oh god, Louis are you hurt?"

Harry's man formed a circle around them, holding their guns up. Threat could be close.

Louis tried to get his mind to work again. That was quite a concussion there.-"Can you stop asking dumb questions! I got blown dumbass how can I be."

Harry breathed out relieved.-"You're fine! Thanks god."

They both sat up, Louis held onto Harry, barely able to stand on his feet.-"Someone wants you dead Louis. Pretty much dead."-Harry said dead serious while looking at the car burning in ashes.

"I can see that...It's as clear as the day."-Louis said resting his head on Harry's chest. A cut had started to bleed on his forehead.

Harry softly touched it, to make sure it wasn't serious or threatening.-"Are you sure you can walk to my car?"

"Your car?"-Louis said looking up at him.

"Well it's a 3 hours drive to London and  unless you want to drive a burning car I can drive you there."

"Sure, yes I can walk."-Louis said softly as he let go of Harry's side.

Something which was proven wrong shortly after when he almost fell on his face.

Harry caught him before he did. He looked at his men.-"Clean this mess up. Than head back to the pack house. I'll take Louis home."

Louis groaned as Harry picked him up on his arms, he wasn't heavy, he'd say he was as light as feathers.-"I can walk!"

Harry laughed.-"Sure you can hun."

Louis let himself fall soundlessly on his arms, maybe he just liked to be carried after all. And his vulnerable self, didn't care to much to object with the alpha. He buried his head on his arms trying to hide from his headache, groaning again.

Harry watched at Louis tried to suit himself on his arms. So much to arguing about it, the unidentifiable creature seems to like being carried after all. At least that's what Harry saw. For a moment he didn't care much about any other thing around him. All he could think of was to get Louis safely to his car, and take him home.

And that's what he did. Without complaints...well until Louis got into his mood again...

...

Hidden Mate // LarryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara