09 ━ reaper 101

━

CHAPTER NINE
Reaper 101

"THIS IS STUPID. You're stupid." Harley deadpanned.

She was stood in Derek's loft around a table with the man, Boyd, Cora, and Peter Hale. This was the third time she had met the man. The first was when he died and lingered around for a while. The second time was when he came back to life. And in the five minutes she spent in his presence again, she already wanted someone to kill him again.

They were looking down at blueprints of the apartment building the Argents and the Alpha pack were living in. And for a price, Harley had obtained it for them. Now she was listening to their idiotic plan to go after Deucalion.

She received understandably unamused glares from Derek, Cora, and Boyd. But she got a weirdly amused one from Peter who was smirking. That didn't make her feel any better.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She said after Derek raised his eyebrows at her, really? She smiled widely. "This is stupid. You're stupid."

"Yeah, just because you say it with a smile the second time doesn't make it any better." Peter retorted.

Harley ignored him. "Derek, I was with them all the other day. Didn't Kali impale you with a metal pipe the other day just so you could talk? Someone will get seriously hurt if you do this. And we all know it probably won't be one of them."

"That's why we're only going after Deucalion." Cora stated bluntly.

"And you seriously think they're not joint at the hip? The guy is blind. How do you expect him to get to point B from point A in a town he's not that familiar with? You will lose."

"You know, for someone who is always all smiley, you're quite the pessimist." Peter remarked.

Harley glared at him. "For someone who is about a hundred years old, you wear quite a lot of V necks."

Peter flashed a sarcastic smirk at her before he looked at his nephew. "She does have a point. Not about my clothes."

"No, no, I'm right on both fronts." Harley smiled sardonically.

"She's right about the clothes." Cora concurred, crossing her arms.

"Forget the clothes. They're here to kill us. We have to strike first." Derek insisted, jabbing his finger down on the blueprint.

Harley resisted the urge to roll her eyes. "And that strike will be the one to kill you, not him."

"You know, we could use all the help we can get. You do have supernatural strength." Boyd pointed out.

Harley knew what Boyd was suggesting and she shook her head. "Nope. No way. I'm staying as far away from all this and them as I can. I have my own crap to deal with. I don't need this on top of it."