Ch. 7 - RESTRAINT

Start from the beginning

"Allison, if you get hurt while I'm busy with some stupid test, someone's going to need to take care of me. If he does anything-" Scott said and Allison raised her eyebrows, "Like?" She asked. "Anything weird, or bizarre- anything."

"Anything evil." Stiles said sticking his head through the shelves, almost hitting his forehead in the process. Allison raised her eyebrows before pushing Stiles's head back through the shelves making a few books fall in the process. Which made him quickly scrambled to catch them while Aurora just closed her eyes and sighed quietly.

🦎

Stiles and Erica stood in the hall when all of the sudden, Scott and Jackson come barreling out of the locker room on top of each other, Allison following behind them.

"Scott! Scott! Scott! Guys!" Stiles yelled as he grabbed Scott while Erica grabbed Jackson. "What the hell is going on?" Aurora asked as she and Harris walked through the hallway over to them, "Hey! Enough! Enough!" Aurora yelled, stepping between them making them stop. "What do you idiots think you're doing? Jackson! Calm down! Mr. McCall, you wanna explain yourself? Stilinski!" Harris asked but no one answered him.

Aurora glanced at all the teens before noticing Matt looking and typing on Allison's tablet making her squint slightly before he looked up at everyone. "You dropped this." Matt said as he held the tablet out but before Allison could take it, Harris did. "You, and you-" He said, pointing st Scott and Jackson before looking at all if them, including Matt.

"Actually, all of you- detention. Three o'clock."

🦎

Erica, Scott, Stiles, Allison, Jackson and Matt all walked into the library where Aurora and Harris stood. "Oh, uh, we can't be in detention together. I have a restraining order against these tools." Jackson said and Aurora raised her eyebrows, "All of these tools?" He asked.

"No, just us tools..." Stiles said as he gestured to himself and Scott, "Fine. You two, over there." Harris said, pointing at another table making Scott and Stiles move to that table. "I'm gonna kill him." Scott said as he glanced back at Jackson and Stiles held his hand up, "No, you're not. You're going to find out who's controlling him and then you're gonna help save him." He said.

Scott glanced back at Jackson before shaking his head, "No, you were right- let's kill him." He said making Stiles sigh. "Oh, no..." He mumbled.

Aurora sighed before walking over to her bag that she left on a table on the other side of the room. She grabbed it and right as she was about to walk back over to the librarian desk she heard Matt whisper something. "Kanima?" He whispered making her stop and look at him to see him looking at a tablet. Aurora and Allison, who had also heard him, both glanced at each other for a moment before Aurora walked back over to the librarian desk.

"Hey, what if it's Matt? I mean, this whole thing comes back to the video, right?" Stiles asked as he looked over at Matt and Scott shrugged slightly, "Danny said that Matt was the one who found the two hours of footage missing." Scott said and Stiles nodded.

"Exactly! He's trying to throw suspicion off himself." He said and Scott furrowed his brows, "So, he makes Jackson kill Isaac's dad, one of Argent's Hunters, and the mechanic working on your Jeep?" He asked and Stiles nodded. "Yes!" He said and Scott looked at him confused, "Why?" He asked.

"Because he's evil." Stiles whispered dramatically and Scott glanced back at Matt who was eating chips. "You just don't like him." Scott said and Stiles shrugged and shook his head slightly, "The guy bugs me. I don't know what it is. Just look at his face!" He said. They glanced back over at Matt to see him offering Jackson some of his chips making Scott raise his eyebrows.