Chapter 1

Tw// Hospital, Self Harm, Mention of Death, Guilt and Self Blaming

Beep..............

Beep........

Beep......

Was all everyone could hear. Everyone blamed themselves. Especially Willbur. He hated himself for it.  He didn't really mean the things he said. The break up with her and Tommy hurt him just as much as it hurt tommy. 

He felt he had to pick between his two best friends. So he chose Tommy, his little brother, as a friend. Only if he didn't choose a side would it be different. 

Dream wonders if he could have stopped this from not going over to punch will. Even though he knew Will was in the wrong, could it have prevented it?

He hasn't even had the gut to speak to will. As he also half blamed him. They both knew the girl was on the edge of breaking. They both just hope it wouldn't be them to push her over that edge. Was he too protective to realize how bad it had gotten? Only if he could choose his action

Sapnap had to Comfort Dream along with george. The one thing Sapnap didn't know was the conversation George had with her that night. Oh but God knows what will happen if he does. 

George didn't know what to say. So he didn't speak at all.  Not one word. He cried and slept as he wished the pain would just float away. 

Rather every time he woke up it got worse. Why did he have to tell her that it wouldn't get better. It was his fault and only his.  Is it a crime to give someone such false hope? Only if he knew the outcome. 

Tubbo and Ranboo were too busy trying to help Tommy through it rather than them having the time to grieve. They felt they had an even bigger problem.

They were too scared to have what happened to y/n to have it happen to Tommy. So they protected him with their lives. Each one of them is struggling the most. They all wish they didn't play some type of part in her half death I guess.

Not one of them wanted to admit they saw the signs and the lines across her arms and wrist the day before. Or that she slowly stopped eating after Tommy and her break up.

What would have happened if they stopped it.  They were left with nothing but their own minds that are slowly destroying themselves as well. 

Tommy. Oh poor Tommy. The only one to get to say I love you. He couldn't shake that she still loved him. After the way he treated her. How could she still love him? Did she really stop outside his door to know but didn't have the heart for it out of fear he hated her.

Did she decide to do this because she thought he hated her? All she wanted was for him to be happy. He was her Happiness.

Yet he felt selfishness for taking it from her because she didn't wanna go home and cry. Not that's all he could do. He cried even though she wished for him not to. He couldn't help it. He loved her. 

He wanted to hold her in his arms with a smile. While they watched one of her favorite movies. He wanted to hear her laugh one last time instead of crying and taking her last breath. He just wanted her to be okay. Nothing else mattered.

Not even himself. He stopped eating, he even hasn't left his room. His motivation to do things was gone. He was in pain he didn't want to admit. He just wanted her to be okay. It is too much to ask for. 

No one had a clue as to what would happen next. The Beeping of the Machine filled her hospital as she laid there pale and lifeless. She was left in a coma. She been in one or a week now.

The doctors said she could wake up any minute now so George and Phil never once had they left her side unless it was to shower or change. 

Oh how the good times can change so fast.  Even if she did wake up what did she have left. I guess only time could tell. 

~~~~~~~