Luz: How?! How'd you get that high a bounty?!

Y/n: Skills!

Y/n chuckled

Y/n tried to change the subject.

Y/n: Hey, so what are those new glyphs?

Luz: I've learned only a few of them. Just plant, fire, ice, and the basic light glyph.

Y/n gets a little intrigued but leaves it alone and scratches down a few dark magic light glyphs or "Black Lights" as he preferred to call them onto a paper by turning his hand into a claw. He made 20 of them and sent them out the window. He turns away from the window and thinks a little.

Y/n (Thinking): I can't keep on like this. I'm low on magic and sooner or later, everyone will know. I need every drop of magic I can get if I want everyone to be safe. In the end we can only see what happens from here.

Y/n goes out to at least see if he could make some money because everyone was broke. Luz of course was very against this but y/n made it outside anyway. He had just about enough magic to fight someone. Even then, his physical strength was good enough.

Y/n: Every morning better not be like this.

He made it to bonesborough and set up his stand. Many were fans of his night stand so there were reoccurring customers. Mostly people were asking for staffs due to some seeing his staff was different from anyone else's as no one else's could transform into more portable or useful ways. This led to his making a staff by making blue wood with magic then hitting the middle of it with a foundation. Making it into a staff with random palisman. He mostly thought of random animals like giraffes or seals. But he made a lot of money. At the end of it he sold each staff for 30,000 snails. He made over 600,000 snails from his entire stand. He walked home with his happiness high.

Customer 1#: Hey, I hear the cursed king is stronger than Eda.

Y/n gets a jolt of fear in him.

Customer 2#: Well he has a higher bounty. The higher bounty, the more power. Right?

Customer 3#: I heard he got that high a bounty because he almost killed the Emperor.

Customer 1# and 2#: What?!

Customer 3#: Yeah, at that petrification ceremony with Eda. He literally threw the emperor out of the ground.

Customer 1#: Dear titan. Heh maybe he should be the new emperor.

Customer 3# while chuckling says: Yeah! New emperor!

Customer 2#: Are you crazy?! Belos hears everything! Stop talking!

Y/n left before hearing more.

Y/n (Thinking): I got a cult following now. Damn it...

He runs all the way into the owl house and gets in.

Y/n: ughhh...

He dropped the money and went to lay down on the couch. He punched his chest and the black lights came back. He got enough magic to fight a small army. Not Belos, but a small army. The black lights flew out of his chest and went through the window again. He fell asleep

Time Skip to the next day

Eda: kid?

Y/n groans.

Eda: Kid?

Y/n groans even loader.

Eda: Kid wake up!

Y/n rolls over the couch he slept on to see Eda, Lilith, King, and Luz in a hexside uniform and some weird pile of gold goop in the background.

Y/n: Whats happening here?