(The End)CHAPTER-17: Nothing

JIMIN: I can't let you, y/n, you're pregnant, you need me.

Y/N: I am 4 months pregnant, Jimin. I still can take care of myself. And the only thing I want right now is for you to go to the hospital. If you can't do it for yourself, do it for me !!

JIMIN: Baby-

Y/N: Now ! Please !

JIMIN: O-okay, call the boys. If you need anything call me, right ?

Y/N: Yes, go. I love you.

JIMIN: Don't worry too much, I'll be fine. I love you.

    He kissed me, he kissed my tummy, and I looked at him leave. After he closed the door behind him, I cried again, scared like I've never been before. This bad feeling haunting me.

{TIME SKIP}

-a few days later-

    Jimin was at the hospital, under observation. As the doctors said, it was deeply infected. He was in danger. His life was in danger. I haven't seen him this whole time, I had to rest all the time because of my pregnancy. I missed him so bad.

   The boys were actually on a business trip at the moment. So I was home, all alone. When I had a call.

???: Hi, Miss Seo ?

Y/N: Yes, that's me.

DOC: I am your partner's doctor. Could you sit down for a minute, ma'am ?

Y/N: What ? What is it ?

DOC: Miss Seo, Mister Park Jimin had a very big infection as you know. It grew too big. Your partner died this night. I am sincerely sorry.

    The phone got out of my grip. I fell on the floor as well. I couldn't breathe, the air wasn't coming in anymore. I then started panicking. Crying, crying, and crying. Impossible to stop.

Even just after meeting each other, I told him to take care of his thigh. I told him again and again. But he didn't listened. In that stupid way, he died. It was all my fault. I should have done something since the beginning. This was all so, so stupid. Just deeply not understandable. Nothing was possible anymore.

    A few hours later, I directly shut down my phone and locked the doors, my point was that no one could come bother me. I then got enough strength to go to bed, where Jimin's smell was. My grief was too heavy in my heart. It wasn't calming, ever, not even a split second. I didn't had the time to thank the boys, especially Jungkook, who saved my life. Even if he couldn't anymore. Finding Jimin in my life was exactly what I needed. And a life without him was never an option, never. Only 4 months pregnant, having a baby alone was never my point. I could never.

   I stayed here, without moving at all, nor eating, nor anything. Like this for days, and days, and days. Waiting for it to finally take me.

Letting myself die.

Until I did.

Until we did.