37

You sighed turning around. May looked at the two of you. "I........" you started. You paused. "Well em, i guess there really is nothing else to say, is there." Pete tried to save you. Nat nodded. "Um Parker can i speak to y/n please."  Peter darted out of the room. Nat wasn't angry but she was a scary woman. You moved up from your position. Nat sat on your bed. "Listen, i don't care. I just....You're both avengers, if the two of you had a fight or ye know. It couldn't be any good. And i know...You probably think that your both perfect or what not but if anything were to happen." Nat rambled on. You paused. "I agree. But...I don't care." you said. Her eyes darted at yours. "What?" she asked confused. "I want to be with him and he wants to be with me. There's nothing more we can do. If and we will have fights, If it leads to anything big. We won't let it affect the team. I really like him and he really likes me, And also it just sorta happened we haven't like planned anything." You plead your case hoping she would be ok. She sighed. As she got up she said "I know what it's like to be in love right?..... You think that if you have a fight it won't lead to anything but, You won't know what will happen till it happens." she sighed. "So what..You just want us not to be together. Just like that." you said getting up. "No that's not what i'm saying. I just want you guys to think about what you two are doing and what will happen." she said. "We don't care. I'm sorry Nat, but right now, we don't care all we care about is eachother. If stuff happens it happens." you said. Nat paused. "Ok." she said leaving. You rubbed your eyes in stress.

Nat left your room and saw Peter standing in the hall. "Peter. Look after him ok." she said walking right past him. Peter awkwardly was gonna say something but ended up just having his mouth open grasping his hands together. He slowly opened your door. You lay in your bed. He slowly came up to the bed. He smiled tinily. You shrugged your soldiers. He walked around your bed getting into the covers in the other side. You placed your head on his shoulder. He sat his head on yours. You took his hand and locked it with yours. "Pete, Nat said, em........If anything was to happen to us. like fight wise. Em........Would we be able to still be avengers together?" you said worriedly. "First off, i don't think we need to worry about fights, and if in some universe we end up breaking up...We'll just have to be ok with working together on the team. Secondly, Don't let Nat get in your head. We work together." he said confidently. "And I really like you i don't want to think that we could break up." he whispered softly turning and hugging you. "Peter, she was so against it for no reason, she only cared about the avengers. Not us." you said as your voice began to heighten and your eyes watering. "No she wasn't, she's just worried about us she doesn't want us to get hurt." Peter tried to assure you. "I've only been not even a month and she's acting like she has the right to like...disapprove of use dating." you said frustrated just getting your anger out even though Nat was really glad you were with Peter. Peter was stuck and he just hugged you tighter.  You sighed. "School tommorow." Peter sighed trying to get your mind switched. "Could be worse." you replied. "We only have like two classes tomorrow together." He sighed. "I know...." you frowned. "Let's just get through the morning..Just avoid Nat and get to school.....I just want to.........I just." you sighed lost for words. Peter moved his head up to yours. He looked at you. "Eyes...Then lips...then eyes...." he smiled. You chuckled. "Then lips." you said kissing him. He then planted on your chest. He tilted his head. "I like your ring." he said. "Yeah? You bought it." you laughed. "I know i have good taste." he said smirking. You smiled looking at your ring. Peter took your hand and touched the stone on the ring. "What stone is it?" Peter asked you softly. You shrugged. "It's pretty though." you smiled. "Yeah." Peter agreed with you. Peter turned and let go of your arm allowing him to wrap his hands around you. Once again Peters aura and softness brought you both gently to sleep.

Your alarm clock woke the two of you up instantly. You pushed Peter off of you. You stretched your arms before you got up. "You have clothes pete?" you asked putting on some clothes. "Uh yeah i have some." he said going into his room. You grabbed your bag and phone, you opened Peters door. He was just putting on his shirt. He hugged you as you walked in. His face was right on your shoulder. "We have to do this now because we won't be able to do this in school." he said with his face muffling his voice as he hugged you tighter. "Oh yeah." you moaned. "Come on let's get breakfast." Peter said as you both left and went to the kitchen. You hoped that no one was in the kitchen. You didn't want to deal with Natasha and you just wanted to get to school. Luckily only Tony was in the kitchen. "Hey kids." Tony greeted. "Morning Tony." "Morning Mr Stark." you both said at the same time. "What are the two lovebirds up to today." he smirked. You looked at him blankly  "School." you moaned.  "Ah well......kid, nat told me to tell you that's she sorry and that she's on a mission." tony said  You nodded in reply. "Kid, i need you after school, i need your suit. I need to add stuff to it." Tony added. "Sure" you said. "You want coffee Pete?" you asked getting up. "Uh yeah thanks." he said. "I'll make it." Tony interrupted. "Thanks." you said before walking to the couch and planting head first in the covers. You heard muffled talking between tony and peter. You didn't want to go to school. You didn't want to face anyone. If you bumped into Edvin or even Liz, you wouldn't be able for it. "Here." you heard Peter said. You took your face from the couch pillows. "Thanks." you said grabbing a cup from his hand. "What you thinking about." Peter tilted his head. You shrugged. "I know..." he said grabbing your hand. There was a pause. "Uh y/n i don't know what else to say." he laughed awkwardly. You smiled at him. You looked at his shirt. It read: 'WHY DO YOU NEVER TRUST ATOMS...' and then a picture of a atom. 'THEY MAKE EVERYTHING UP!'. You chuckled biting your lip. "You're such a nerd." you laughed. "Hey.....You watched all the star wars with me and you go to a science school, i don't think you can call me a nerd." he smiled. "Yes i can, i don't wear shirts like that." you laughed. "You literally wore my 'find x' shirt yesterday." he said. You rolled your eyes smiling. "You guys are so cute." you heard Wanda say from behind you. You both turned. She smiled. "Aren't they Vision?" she said. Vision stood their confused. "Don't worry Vision." you said. He nodded. You and Peter drank your coffee before leaving to go to school.