11

You loved sleeping, the idea of the everything shutting down relaxed you. You loved sleeping in as it was your favorite thing in the world. You loved waking up at around 5:00 am so you could sleep another few hours until you had to get up. However, In Avengers HQ you only got to do that every 2nd day. Today was not one of those days. It was Saturday. The last training was Thursday so that means today was training . You were dreaming. It was an average dream. Insane stuff going on. Steve popped up in your dream, "Wake up" "Wake up" he said. You awoke to the picture of steve sitting at your bedside in training gear. You sighed and looked over at your alarm clock. 5:45. "Get dressed." Steve said before leaving your room. You sighed once again, nonetheless you got up and dressed. You put on a a (colour)  short sleeved body warmer and a pair of black shorts. You walked out of your room dragging your body. You opened your bedroom door at the same time Peter opened his. "Morning" he said nervously rubbing his eyes. "Morning Pete" you greeted him. Peter liked it when you called him Pete. "How did you sleep?" he asked "Good up until now" you chuckled while walking with him up the hall. He laughed with you. You met with the rest of the gang all geared up and ready to go. Nat walked up to you and brought you in for a hug. "You ready?". she asked grinning. You nodded. "Your gonna love it!" Sam said winking at you. You gave a 'shit' smile. Cap brought everyone out to the field and track area outside the compound. It was freezing, your legs kept shaking. Cap stood infront if everyone. "Ok, everyone, today we're are going to be doing three drills. No 1, 3 laps of the track.!" everyone sighed as Cap said that.  He spoke on, "No 2, weights!" Everyone sighed even louder and even Wanda threw her hand up. Cap sighed and rubbed his forehead. "No 3, combat training with Tony's androids." That last part sounded cool to you. Cap took all of you and you all lined up at the track and Cap was gonna tell you all when to go. It wasn't a race of 3 laps but everyone still made it a competition to see who can actually run the most,Apart from Cap and Pietro who are the fastest on the team. You all lined up. You were nervous incase everyone was faster than you. Cap shouted "GO!"

Everyone except a few sprinted. You knew this would tire them out so you didn't sprint. You weren't even half a lap of the track and Wanda and Scott were on the ground panting together. You continued to run. Nearing the end of the first lap you felt yourself losing a bit if energy nothing crazy. A few more stopped Tony , Bruce, Clint and Rhodes. It was now the 2nd lap. You now have reached the halfway point. Left was you, Peter, Nat,Cap,Sam ,Bucky and Pietro. Cap kept saying on your left every time he passed Sam in a lap. It was only nearly lap 3 You Nat and Peter were behind Bucky and Sam and doing many laps while you struggled to even do 1 was Steve and Thor, Pietro doing about 12,000 laps per second. Nat had to stop. it was just you and Peter now. It was nearly the end of the three laps Cap and Pietro and Thor still continued to do many laps and Bucky and Sam stopped when they finished their three laps. You and Peter now at this point weren't running, You we're slowly jogging. Holding your side because of a stitch. It was the home stretch. You looked at Peter, Peter looked at you. You both grinned at the same time. Both of you now running and panting. Trying to beat the other. You both sweating and literally dying on the spot. Eventually you both finished the final lap in unison. You both collapsed on the grass. Breathing for dear life. Everyone panting Pietro, Thor and Cap pulling up. "Come on guys, that was easy!" Cap said smirking. Everyone darted a glare at him. He laughed it off. Everyone got up to the kitchen eventually a drank gallons of water trying to cool down and rebreath.

As you all finally got back calm. Thor announced and brought Everyone to the gym. There were many instruments for working out and building up strength and muscle. Thor handed you a couple of dumbbells and big weights. It didn't seem to hard. You were wrong after about 20 mins you were in bits. You were in so much pain. Your arms and legs felt stiff, you had pulled every limb in your body. The second drill was over and now you were exited for the next part. Tony brought you all back outside to the track. Layed around the grass was many androids. Tony had a remote to control them. When he pressed the button all the androids eyes lit up. They started moving and attacking you. At first you punched and kicked. It wasn't working. You looked over to Peter. He was doing the exact same thing, quicker and more slick. He was doing flips and kicks everywhere. You looked over to Wanda watching her cascade her fingers and send androids flying with red energy. You stared to do the same. Cascading your fingers. The (colour) energy started flowing again. You flung androids, you broke androids. You felt so cool. You even improved your flying by using it to get the high ground on the androids. After about 30 mins of intense fighting. The androids eyes faded and they all flew back into HQ. Everyone was tired. You and Peter high fived. Not before long everyone including you had a shower and you were back in bed. You couldn't go back to sleep but you just layed there relaxing.

A/n - Hiiiii i'm having a lot of fun with this story. Currently in the story it's a saturday so i have no ideas on what to do for the rest of the day. So please any suggestions please leave here. It would be much appreciated :)))))))