7

You entered the kitchen one more time to see Nat and Wanda ready to go. Nat curved her arm into a c shape and you curved yourself into here linking eachother. You guys walked down the stairs and into one of the many cars in the garage. Nat entered the front to drive and Wanda sat in the front seat. You had to sit in the back. Nat started the car and not before long you were into the city. Your eyes gazed at the sky scrapers, the people the streets, the shops, and all the cars. It was beautiful. Just how they were in the movies. The car stopped at a parking space in midtown. The three of you got out of the car and into the streets. Again you linked up with Nat. Even though you've only known Nat for a day you felt so safe with her. You guys waddled around the city. You were amazed by the buildings and sights. You guys entered shops and jewellery shops while trying on clothes and jewellery . While in one jewellery shop one ring caught your eye.

(pick colour of gem) You really liked you asked the woman working at the till if you could have a look at it

You really liked you asked the woman working at the till if you could have a look at it. She took it out and you put it on your finger. It just felt right on you it complemented your skin tone. "How much is this one?" you asked. The woman replied, "199". You weren't fazed by it you said you wouldn't take it. You left the shop and went over to Nat and Wanda who were in a restaurant beside the jewellery shop. They got a table, you walked in and you sat down. Nat had already ordered drinks. As you sat down Nat asked, "See anything you like" "Yeeeeahh, but too expensive." you chuckled. "Really what was it." you showed her a picture of the ring. "nice" she said. You were tired. You sank into the booth you guys were having lunch. "So what you guys get." you asked Nat and Wanda. Wanda proceeded to show you skirts and jackets with the same deep red and black tones. similar to Nats colour palette of clothes. You guys then ordered food. You had the (food). Nat ordered a chicken salad and Wanda ordered pesto pasta. By the end of the meal you guys were all satisfied. You guys left the restaurant and headed for Central Park as you told Nat you wanted to visit it. Central Park was nice. It was Autumn so the trees where all different colours. The falling leaves dripping into you the ground and your surroundings was magical. It was amazing that this huge beautiful park was in the middle of a busy and sometimes dirty city. You guys sat at a bench. You took a deep breath closing your eyes. "AH STOP GIVE ME THAT!" A young man screamed. You nat and Wanda jolted your eyes to see a man surrounded by a gang with knifes and crow bars. You couldn't use your powers because no one is supposed to know. But wanda and Nat got ready to fight but before they could. A figure wearing blue and red swing passed you to knock out 3 of the gang members. Nat and Wanda scoffed in unison. You were confused. The guy in the spandex was really good at fighting he used weird webs and did flips and kicks. After he knocked out and bundled all of the gang members into a web bag and helped the man that was being attacked, he noticed you Nat and Wanda gave a little wave and swung off. "Who's that guy."
Wanda and Nat looked at eachother. "Spider-man he sometimes is at HQ" Wanda said. "Is he an Aven-" "No,no...." Wanda interrupted. "We better get going." Nat said. You guys left and went to the car. Driving home and arriving back at HQ. "Sorry Y/n i have to go talk to Tony." Nat said and immediately ran off. Wanda flew up to her room. Wanda and yourself had very similar powers, you tried to see if you had the same ability to fly like wanda. you looked at your hand hovered them beside you and focused your energy. You started hovering. You began to gradually get higher and higher you were now at about 12 ft you panicked and fell to your knees scraping your hands and legs. You were so embarrassed hoping no one saw you. You then saw the 'Spider-man' flung from behind you and landed on the roof. Wiping off the dirt off your hands and knees,you ran after him. You ran through the HQ and ended up getting up to the roof to see the weird figure in a bright red and blue spandex suit sitting down. Before you could say anything. The man stood up, turned around to see you. The lenses in his eyes enlarged. "Hi" you said in a higher than usual pitch. The man waved at you, wagling his fingers. "He-Heum" he coughed before he spoke. "Hi" they said in a very forced deep voice. You really didn't know what to say next as you really didn't know why you ran after him . There was an awkward silence. "So um..... I saw you in Central Park." They said again in the forced deep voice. "Yeah i was with Nat and Wanda.". They nodded. "Are you an avenger?" you asked. You couldn't really tell but, you could tell that they were insulted by that. "Ye" they said sternly. Spider-man's watch beeped. The man ran over to the side of the roof and said. "Seya" before doing a backflip off the roof. You were so confused and tired that you didn't think of it and jsut went back inside. Why were you drawn in by the spider-man. You couldn't understand why you had the urge to confront him. He had a familiar aura about him.

As you walked back inside HQ you went for your room just to again interact with the spider-man. He stopped and flinched when he saw you. You stared at him. He tried to get away running through the main hall, his shoes slipping him and squeaking. He seemed so nervous for some reason. You arrived at your room and once again collapsed at the bed. You went to take a quick nap.You got yourself into your covers and got comfortable. Not long until you fell to sleep. While you were sleeping, someone knocked on the door. It didn't wake you. It knocked again. Still didn't wake you up. The door slightly opened. Peter looked through the tiny open door to see you submerged in sleep. He smiled to himself before closing the door. Peter, when he closed the door, realised he was smiling a lot. he then got angry at himself because he's so stubborn. But none the less he still found himself smiling. He didn't know why, but around you he felt weird. A good weird though.