10

"Wake up!" "Wake up!".
You woke up to the sound of Nats voice shouting at you. You jolted up, because of the sudden increase in dynamics in the room. You rubbed your eyes and saw Nat at the kitchen island cutting onions. "You better get ready, it's 8:45." "Shit!" you screamed running to your room. You ran into you room grabbed money, and a few bits and quickly sprayed aftershave everywhere on your body and put on a few rings. "Mr. L/n, Mr.Parker is awaiting your arrival in the driveway." Friday spoke to you. You still wondered where the voice was coming from. You ran out of your room banging your foot against the wall. You shook your leg off limping to get to Peter. "You ok!?" Peter said worriedly. "Yeah i'm fine just banged my toe." you chuckled. Peter chucked "ok quick come on" he jumped into the black jeep. You followed. You saw Happy in the front with a big frown on his face. You beamed a smile mocking him .He pulled up the screen to separate him from you and Peter. You took a deep breath grasping all that just happened since you woke up 2 minutes ago. You rubbed your eyes vigorously. " You alright?" Peter asked softly. "Ugh yeah, thanks i just Nat let me fall asleep on the couch and i only woke up now." You said pinning it on Nat. Peter smiled. "You ready for this?" Peter asked. "Yeah i mean i watched all 8 last night, how hard could it this one be." you sarcastically said. Peter laughed. His laugh was so cute. It was light yet loud. His smile afterwards gave you butterflies. Peter went and grabbed his phone. "I'm just gonna text Ned." he said. You nodded. His phone flashed on his face. He faced down and you could see his side profile. You didn't like yours but his was so handsome. His jawline made you bite the inside of your lip. His eyes staring at his phone flashing and moving while he typed. And doing the typing his hands, they were long and elegant and the colour of his veins contrasted with his lighter shade of skin. But most of all his lips. They weren't big, they sat there on his face, they looked soft. They were a pink colour and all you could think of was wanting to kiss him. After you realised you were thinking about all of that. Your eyes widen in shock in what you were thinking. You kept telling yourself to stop liking him. You blushed. 'Shit'. You looked at Peter, Peter looked at you. You both smiled before turning back into your phones. 'Shit,Shit,Shit' You've only known him for a couple days and your falling for him. Even if you did act on it, he was probably straight you assumed and would probably feel weirded out that his friend had a crush on him. You were overthinking the whole situation. You looked at Peter one more time. He was smiling looking at his phone. His smile made you feel warm. You couldn't stop staring at him. Peter shot his head up suddenly. Making you jump. "Stop here Happy!" he shouted. The car stopped. You looked outside the widow. You saw Ned saying goodbye to his mother and him coming over to the car. Ned got in and Peter had to move over beside you for Ned to get in. Your thighs started grazing off one another. You blushed again. You put your hands on your cheeks to hide the red. You shortly arrived the movies. The line was starting to get bigger outside the venue. "Shit look at that line, we'll be waiting for ages, will we even get a seat?" you said. "Don't worry, we got premium tickets so we don't need to wait." Ned said proudly. "huh" you said signalling you saying cool. "Bye Happy!" The three of you said in unison. Happy scoffed. The three of you got out of the car and out into the road. You passed the lines of people waiting to see the film.
It was opening night and expected to be packed with people. Ned strutted past everyone showing off the fact we don't have to wait. Peter laughed at him and rolled his eyes. You guys walked and up to the woman at the counter, "Let's get into the screen Peter just needs to check us in". Ned said almost like he was lying.Ned took you into the screen, there was a couple of people in the room. You guys had premium tickets so you sat in the luxury recliner seats. The screen was huge. You saw a small Peter. one around the corner he held a lot of stuff. He came up to your row. He gave you and Ned huge popcorns and drinks. "Wtf Peter i'm gonna kill you." you said. He smiled very cocky, "My treat" He knows how stubborn you get when you he spends money on you. "Peter cinema food is so expensive." you said. "I know." he smiled again. Peter sat in between you and Ned. You looked at him. Still stubborn he spent all that money on you. He noticed you looking at him and smirked. You but your lip and and rolled your eyes. He gave off a different aura when he was cocky. It was different from his awkward and nerdy self. It was new it felt like he was on top almost like he had control over you but not in a weird way, like his energy made you stun. The movie started.

The title screen came up. Everyone cheered. The atmosphere of the room made your adrenaline rise. You were exited for the film to commence.
(Time skip)-
The film was near its climax. Everyone was at the edge of their seats. You looked towards Peter. His eyes were wide open His brown orbs glistened towards the blue screen. He looked at you to tell you one of the references that the movie just made. He turned his head to see your (colour) eyes attached to his. His smile faded into a nervous look. You didn't realise you were staring at him let alone he was looking back at you. It was 10 seconds before Peter jolted his head back to the screen. You still stared at him. He whispered still looking at the screen. "You ok?" You returned back to reality. You closed your eyes. 'Shit,Shit,Shit!!!!!!' you screamed inside. "Yeah" you whispered. He smiled. You finished the end of the movie. Peter started tearing up. You noticed this and held in your laugh. You found it cute yet hilarious that he was crying. The screen went black and the lights went on. Everyone clapped and cheered. Peter and Ned kept geeking out over the end scene. You would've geeked with them but you were too tired to.

The three of you left the screen and also left the theatre. Happy was already waiting around the corner. The three of of hopped in the car. Peter and Ned still geeking out kept asking you your thoughts and theories yet you were so shattered you couldn't even keep you eyes open. Your eyes started to fade black. The next thing you see is the car pulling into the driveway at HQ. Ned was gone but Peter was still in the car. You squinted your eyes and looked at Peter. Peter tilted his head and smiled at you. You gave a little smile back. "Out!" Happy shouted. You and Peter quickly got out of the car and strolled into the building. You went up the stairs and into the living area. It was empty except from Thor who was looking in the fridge. "Hey Thor." Peter said. Thor turned around. "Huzzah!, my friends, how are you." "We're good." Peter said. "Tired" you said blankly. Thor laughed at your emotionless reply. He winked at you. "Right well little ones it's late, batter get rest training tomorrow." he smirked. "Ugh" you moaned. Thor smiled and walked off to his room. "He's huge" Peter said looking at the ginormous man infront if him. You found Thor hot. I mean come on, His huge,  arms legs, physique ugh, it was so sexy. You stared at Thor while he walked off into his room. You and Peter walked into the hallway to your rooms. You walked into your room and collapsed on your bed. You stretched and spread out on your bed. Peter walked into your room and all collapsed on your bed. The two of you were side by side. The two of you let out a sigh of relief as now you were able to relax. You looked at the corner of your eye. You saw his brown, fluffy and curly hair. It looked so soft and shiny. "Hey pete" you asked. "Pete?" he said confused. "Yeah, if you don't like it i can call you Peter." you laughed. "No,no!,....it's fine i like it." he secretly loved the way you called him that. "What's up" he asked. You turned over to face him. "I just wanna say thank you. For everything, ye know, being so nice to me and letting me hang out with Ned and Mj." you said very softly. Peter turned turned his head, now the both of you were facing eachother, very closely. "No Y/n, Thank you, i don't really have that many friends so it's nice to meet someone new and your really cool. Also i now have someone to hang around here with."he smiled.  You smiled.  You stared at eachother. You guys were so close . You felt his breathing coming on and off your face. You heart started pouding, You felt sick of butterflies in your stomach. "RING,RING!!!" Peters phone went off. You jumped from the sudden ring. Peter got up and answered the phone. "Hey may." You heard a loud squirming voice on the phone like someone was shouting. "I'm sorry i thought i told you i was staying here." Peter said. The phone continued to be loud and squirming. "Ok.......goodnight." Peter said defeatedly. You smirked to yourself. Peter turned off his phone. He sighed and rubbed his eyes. "em......good night, imma head to bed." "Night Pete, thanks again." he smiled and left the room. You hit yourself at how you didn't kiss him. You hit yourself again for thinking of that when you are trying to forget that. You were recked. You quickly got changed and sunk into your bed before drifting off to sleep. Still overthinking the fact that you had training in about 6 hours and wanted some sleep.