Chapter 11

When I woke up today something felt off. I was still laying in bed but i felt like i had to do something.

Then a knock came at my door. I said a small come in and Forest walked in and sat next to me on the bed.

"You ready for today?" He asked. Im so confused on why he's asking.

"For what" I asked slightly tilting my head, i saw something spark in his eyes before it went away.

"School of course" My eyes widened to the point they could fall out. I TOTALLY FORGOT THAT I START SCHOOL TODAY.

He laughed at my reaction and then patted my head. He told me to get ready and then walked out.

I quickly sprung out of bed but stopped right away and winced. I almost forgot about what "he" did to me and that im still healing.

I slowly made my way to my closet and picked an outfit out. I wanted to fit in and not gain attention but i dont want Cole and Levi to be emmbarassed of me so im gonna try to dress a little nice.

This outfit seemed good enough

This outfit seemed good enough. I decided to just leave my hair down because i didnt really know how to do my hair. I dont know how to do makeup either.

I grabbed my backpack and headed down stairs. I saw my brothers exept Forest and Alex. Jackson smiled at me and threw me an apple. But with my horrible reflexes, it fell on the ground past my hands. I heard 2 of them laughing so I picked it up quickly and apologized. Jackson came over rubbed my back saying it was okay and then he went over to his brothers and smacked them on their necks.

I looked at them then turned around heading towards the front door. I dont understand why they dont like me, i never did anything bad to them, did i?

Anyways I waited by their car when they came out Jackson told me to sit in the front.

It took about 10 minutes to get to the school. When we parked the 2 in the back jumped out quickly and said "Ember you dont know us, got it?" I nodded sadly and put my head down.

Jackson came around from his side and opened my door for me and helped me get out because the car was rather big.

"Dont listen to your brothers. They love you, their just not used to having you back and they dont want to change themselves again." He said. WHat does he mean by again?

I didnt even realize we started to walk towards the school and their were a lot of people looking at us. Nevermind not us, me.

The girls were either glaring at me or looking at me with a smile. But there was more glaring. The boys were just looking me smirking. They are wierd.

Jackson lead me to the main office and he asked the lady for my schedule thingy. When he got it he showed me where my first class.

"If you need any help just text me okay?" He said. I nodded and then he kissed my cheek and ran to his class.

I took a deep breath and held the door knob of the classroom.

Welp, here we go.