Chapter 8

Alexanders POV
I watched as i saw my little dolcezza walk away to her room. I dont know whats up with Cole and Levi. They are being so rude and i gotta have a talk with them. I might take their phones to make them suffer. Teens these days.

I missed my dolcezza so much but so many things are happening in the mafia right now that i have a ton of stress on my shoulders and im horrible at keeping it in. Hopefully her and I will get closer.

I missed her so much.

Forest POV
What happened to my little ray of sunshine. I havent seen her have a big smile once yet. Im so happy to have her back. It must be so hard for her to transfer into this enviroment, Espically since we run the Italian Mafia. Alex and I both agreed to keep her away from it as much as possible. I missed my cuddle buddy so much.

Levi POV
I dont know how i feel. Im happy she is safe with us but i dont want to get attached and the only way to do that is to be really rude to her. I dont wanna hurt her feelings but living in a mafia world you never know what could happen to her. I still love her and miss her.

Jackson POV
I love her. After she got taken by our mother, a part of me felt empty. All the times when i felt full, i knew there was always a small piece missing, Shes that piece. She makes me feel cimplete. I missed her harm hugs and beautiful giggles.

Cole POV
Im having the same problem as Levi. After Ember got taken, we both got terrible trust issues. Even with our family we spend our everyday lives with. I love her and i want to show her that i do but i cant, i wont. I still miss her.