Chapter 10

We just got home from the mall and oh my gosh it was so fun! Yes at first i was very anxious about the crowds but Jackson held my hand the whole time and kepted me safe.

He even tried on funny glasses and tried to flirt with a girl with them on! She looked so weirded out, it was great.

I got so many things. I got clothes, comfy and stylish. Jackson helped me pick out the stylish clothes because he told me that i didnt have taste or whatever that meant.

I also got furnature for my room! And school supplies!

After we got home the boys ran off to their rooms which left me alone. I decided to just head to my room and unpack my new things i got.

And let me tell you, with just me doing this it took HOURS.

After hours of doing that i got bored afterwards. I didnt even feel tired to be honest.

Right then and a idea came to my head. I grabbed my new phone and headed to the music room.

When i came came upon it, I was getting really exicted. I felt like i havent sang for a really long time.

I headed towards the piano and grabbed the microphone and set up everything.

I still left like i was in a trance when i finished, thats what singing does to me. But i fell out of that trance when i heard slow clapping.

I looked over to the door and saw Cole standing there.

"So... you think your good at singing huh" He said

"Um well... I think im decent." I replied back to him.

"Sorry to burst your bubble tortina(cupcake) but you sound pretty teribble. Your totally off pitch and the level of your voice is sooo bad. Take it from me Im a real singer." He said as he walked away from the door.

My eyes started to water and i looked down at the floor. I was never good with people talking bad about me. As i few of my tears came i felt someone wipe them away. I looked up and saw Alexander.

"Hey bambina dont listen to him. I will strighten him out okay? He's just not used to you being back and all. Also i think your singing is beautiful. You sound just like mama." He told told me. He was crouched down infront of me and he was still huge.

"I remember when mama used to sing to me every night before i went to bed. She sung one song and thats when i knew i wanted to be a songer." I told him. That was one of my most favorite memories of my mama.

He nodded and smiled at me.

"Thank you Alexander" I said while i out my forehead on his. I think he was suprised because i saw his eyes widen a little.

"Baby please call me Alex, okay?" I hummed and nodded in response then i remebered he always wants a real answer.

"Oh- im-im sorry. I-i meant to s-say y-ye-"

"Hun dont worry about what i said okay? Well most of what i said. Im still serious about the boys." He said and i chuckled in response.

He kissed my forehead and headed out to go back to work.

I think i can actually get used to this