Chapter 9

Embers POV
I woke up to someone playing with my hair. They carefully slid into my bed and at first i froze but then their scent engolfed me and i felt safe immeditaly. They contiued to pick me up and lay me on top of them and started to play with my hair again. I latched myself onto them and shoved my face into the crook of their neck.

I heard the body giggle and then it started to rub my back. I slowly started to fall asleep....

I got woken up again by someone else brushing their fingers over my cheek. I fluttered my eyes open and saw Alexander. I slowly got up and saw i was laying on Jackson.

"Good morning Alexander" I said to him in a grumpy voice. Im not a morning person at all. I could sleep for hours but i was never allowed too.

"Good morning hun. Please call me Alex." I nodded and rubbed the sleepiness out of my eyes but failed to make it go away.

"You have to eat breakfast then get ready to go shopping with your brothers." He said.

NO! I completely forgot had ro go shopping WITH my brothers. Gosh i was not prepared for this.

"Okay" I told him. He nodded and walked out. I stayed sitting on my bed staring at the wall trying to wake up still, but thats when Jackson woke up.

The first thing he did was sit up and pull me onto his lap.

"Good morning amabile"(lovely) He said while hugging me. I hummed.

"Who is coming shopping with us?

"Um i think everyone exept Forest and Alex because they have work things to do... yea" He said. I internally groaned.

"Come lets get up and get ready." He said as he stood up with me in his arms and then set me down on the floor and left my room.

I dont know whats wrong with me. I already opened up to Forest and Jackson. How could i have trusted already? Oh well, they give me a good feeling so Im gonna go with my gut.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower and changed into some comfortable clothes.

Since i still didnt have clothes, i had to wear my clothes from "the man i wont say" house

Since i still didnt have clothes, i had to wear my clothes from "the man i wont say" house. I walked down stairs slowly because i hate stairs, they give me bad memories.

When i made it into the kitchen i saw all my brothers there eating different variety of foods. Everyone gave me smiles exept Levi and Cole. They gave me a blank look.

I grabbed a banana and started to eat it.

When everyone was done eating we got into Levi's car and started to drive to the mall. Jackson warned me that it was gonna be crowded and he would stick by me the whole time.

We eventually arrived and got to the entrance of the mall.

"Okay Ember, pretend you dont know us." And with that Cole and Levi walked away. I looked down sad that they were emmarabsed to be seen with me.

Jackson took my hand and kissed my knuckes and gave me a reasurring smile and lead my into the huge building.

Well here we go!