𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟕

! 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐄𝐘𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑!

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

I walked with Yelena towards the ice skating rink with the big stupid tree, we stopped and watched. "Yeah, no shit!" He shouts as Yelena looks at me as I nodded feeling a bit of regret but it quickly went away.

She tackled him and they both fell in the ice, she panted standing up as I jumped over and landed on the ice. Anger and sadness running through my veins, she stepped towards him. "Yelena." I said sternly as she stopped as Clint looked at me and froze.

Clint looked at the woman that he hasn't seen since Tony's funeral, hair darker and shorter, with bangs along with the short hair. She looked more mature after those months that have passed. Not knowing what she had endured.

I stepped forward sending a hard kick to his face sending him to his side groaning. "Before we kill you, I need to ask you one question." I said standing beside Yelena. "It's nice to finally meet you, Yelena." He said before getting to his knees as Yelena spoke.

"I need to know what happened." She asked as I kept myself calm as she panted in anger. "Look, Yelena, Nat." He said shaking his head and looking away from us. "If I told you two what really happened, you'd never believe me." He said shaking his head looking at us.

"But what you need to know is your sister sacrificed herself, and she saved the world." He said as I clenched my hands in anger. "I'm sorry." He said nodding towards us, as I shook my head, "You're lying." I said blindly whilst shaking my head. "What?" He said confused whilst looking at me. "You're pathetic." I said shaking my head.

"You're so pathetic." Yelena said as I nodded as she stepped forward and kicking him right in the chest sending him away. "Nat, you know I wouldn't lie to you." He said groaning as I stepped up and crouched down. "How could you not?" I said tilting my head as I decided no magic to be fair.

I punched him and kicked him, flipped backwards landing in a crouch. I nodded towards Yelena as she preceded "Nobody killed her." Clint said holding her by her shoulders and arms. "She made a choice." He said shaking his head.

"Stop lying!" Yelena shouted flipping him over over and he collided with the frozen ground. I stepped forward and he held his hand out and I grabbed his arm and punched him. I punched at his side and he grabbed my arm placing me in a chokehold hold as Yelena looked at us."You two aren't listening to me." He said quickly as I shouted and squirmed in his hold.