𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐

ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ? (ꜰɪʟʟᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)

———————

TIMEFRAME: Captain America: The Winter Soldier

I sighed groaned as I sat in the middle of Sitwell and Natasha, "Guys, Can we hurry? I need to pee." I said leaning forwards in between Sam and Steve. "Nat, you can wait." Steve said making me frown at him as Sam laughs at me. "Insight's launching in 16 hours, we're cutting it a little bit close here." Nat said from beside me as I looked at Steve.

"I know, we'll use him to bypass the DNA scans and access the helicarriers directly." Steve explained as I leaned back and messed with my powers. "What?! Are you crazy?!" Sitwell shouts at Steve and making me sigh in annoyance.

"That is a terrible, terrible idea." He shouted before there was a thud on top of the car and I shielded my face as a familiar metal arm busted the window and threw Sitwell out the window into a truck, instantly killing him.

I gasped as I spotted the gun, I moved Nat and he shot through the top of the car. Nat quickly jumped onto Steve's lap moving his head as the winter soldier shot at the headrest and I quickly waved my hand pushing Sam's head to the side as his headrest was also shot at.

Steve quickly shifted the gear to Parking making the car stop. The Winter Soldier is soon flying off the car and lands on the ground smoothly, putting his metal hand on the ground making his stop. I leaned forward in the middle of the guys as I gape at the familiar man.

The Winter Soldier slowly get up from the ground and he stares at us. I spot Nat take out a gun to shoot at him but then a car hits us from the back making her let go of the gun. I grunted but held onto the seats, I spotted Winter Soldier flipping onto the car and broke the back window.

He quickly thrusted his hand into the windshield and yanked the steering wheel out. I grunted in annoyance and quickly climbed out of the back window. Standing up as I balanced myself. "Otvali!" I shouted and he quickly looked at me and I waved my arms sending him flying onto the car behind us. Fuck off!

"Natalia!" I heard them shout out to me as I turned around looking at the jeep that the soldier is on as the car I'm on hits a couple of cars. My eyes widened as the jeep zooms forwards hitting the back of the car as I used my magic to keep me balanced.

The car hit the side and I hear a faint, "Hang on!" And I feel myself being thrown off the car and into the air. I quickly shot my arms out with my magic around me, land on the ground harshly, making me roll and groan in pain. I spotted Sam's now destroyed car rolling towards me and I waved my hands sending it over me.