𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖

ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇʀ

ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇʀ

———————

I fixed my clothes which were, a black shirt, jacket, pair of skinny jeans and my same old boot with my hair down. I but on some chapstick and walked down the pathway along with Sam and Bucky.

We finally made it to Berlin, I huffed before halting before we enter the building. "Are you okay?" Bucky asked me as I looked at him, "I-I'm good." I stuttered before continuing in first then letting one of the officers lead us towards Zemo. "He's just through that corridor." The officer said gesturing towards the door making me sigh.

"Give is a sec." Sam said making the officer nod towards him and walks away to give us space. "We're gonna go in." I said looking at Bucky as he nodded and I looked at Sam, "You're gonna wait here." I said as he looked at us confused. "Why?" Sam asked as I looked at Bucky.

"Cause you're an Avenger, you know how he feels about that." Bucky said as I glanced between them, "It's not like you three were known for frolickin in the sun together." He said annoyed as I sighed, "He was obsessed with HYDRA." I said before Bucky continued.

"We have a history together. Trust us, we got it." Bucky said and I nodded towards Sam and walked away with Bucky beside me. We waited to be let in until the door buzzed, we continued to walk behind the officer. The officer knocks on the door then looks through the window.

I glanced at Bucky and he taps his head signaling that he wants to me to use my telepathy. What's wrong? Do you trust me? Of course I do Buck I reached over and grabbed his hand then squeezed it. "Direktor Schlogl." The officer said as I completely understood what he said. "Einundsechzig - zweiundsiebzig." He said making me roll my shoulders as the door buzzed letting us into the room. Director Schlogl. 61-72

I spotted a man who was sitting on the bed, on the other side of the glass wall. Bucky and I stepped closer to the glass wall, "Zhelaniye." He said low, making me roll my eyes at him but keeping myself look emotionless. "Rzhaviy." He continued as he stood and he kept his gaze on me then to Bucky. "Semnadtsat." He stood still, looking at us. Longing. Rusted. Seventeen.

"Those days are over." Bucky responds as I kept quiet not saying anything, yet. Zemo smiles, "I know." He said nodding his head as I kept my composure. "The Murderous Blair Witch." He said smirking at me as I glared at him. "That's not who I am." I snarled and he ignored me smiling.

"Sure, but you know it will always be you and I just wanted to see how the new you reacts to the old words." He said getting closer to the glass wall that keeps him locked in. He looks at Bucky and examines him, "Something is still in there." He said making me glare at him.