𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏

ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇʀ ᴘᴛ 4

ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇʀ ᴘᴛ 4

———————

I grabbed Bucky's hand placing my own against it measuring his. I'm completely unaware at how Bucky is looking at me. I continue to mess with his hand, "Much better." I heard Sharon said as I laid my head on Bucky's shoulder.

"What's going on, Sharon?" Sam asked as I crossed my legs, having my legs and thigh on a show. "You don't ever wanna come back home?" Sam said as Bucky placed his hand on my thigh making me blush and look away.

"They'll lock me up if i step foot back in the States." She said walking away and towards a desk as I sighed. "Madripoor doesn't allow extradition." She said as I leaned my head back on the couch.

"Look, I'm sorry I didn't call, but after The Blip and the chaos, I just...." Sam said before getting cut off by Sharon. "Look, you know the whole hero thing is a joke, right?" Sharon said as I closed my eyes hearing the conversation.

"The way you gave up that shield, deep down, you must know it's all hypocrisy." She said making me smirk at her words. "He knows, and not so deep down." Zemo said as I felt Bucky tapping my thigh as I sighed not trying to freak out.

"By the way, how is the new Cap?" She asked making me snicker at her, "Don't get me started." Bucky said annoyed as he kept tapping his fingers against my thigh. "Please, you buy into all that Stars and Stripes bullshit." Sharon said said walking around the couch and sitting down beside me.

"Before you were his pet psychopath, you were Mr. America! Cap's best friend." She said making me glare at her, "Wow, she's kind of awful, less awful then Nat." He said looking at Sam and I.

I spot Sam walk around the couch adjusting the turtle neck. "Karli Morgenthau and at least seven others have taken the serum." Sam said looking at us, "You guys really should steer clear of all of this for your own safety." Sharon said looking at us as I sighed.

"We know it's a risk, but we're not gonna leave until we find the person who cracked the code." Sam said making me glance at them. "We got a name, Wilfred Nagel." I said looking at Sharon as she looked at me and got up.

"Nagel works for the Power Broker." She said walking past Zemo as he walked past her. "We need your help, Sharon." Sam said as she picked up a glass cup, she continued. "I can get your name cleared." Sam said as I sighed looking at them.

"You haggling with my life?" She asked as she held the cup in her hand, looking down. "Not like that." He tried making me scoff. "I don't buy that, you pretending like you can clear my name." She said sitting on the table.