𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟒

ʜᴇʏ! (ꜰɪʟʟᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)

————————

TIMEFRAME: During Black Panther

I looked around the room where Shuri left me alone, "Shuri, it's not funny anymore!" I shouted loudly as I kept looking around spotting beautiful portraits and paintings. "What's not funny anymore?" I heard a familiar voice say making me jump and turn around facing the man I haven't seen in a while.

"Bucky!" I shouted running towards him and jumping up on him as he caught me. "Didn't think you'd miss me." He said chuckling making me laugh. "Ugh, of course I did, who else is gonna make fun of Sam with me?" I said pulling away as he looked at me and shook his head.

"Wanda?" He said making me shove him, "No, my sistra is too innocent for that." I said looking at him as he rolls his eyes. "As if her sistra is any innocent, also." He said smirking at me as I gape at him.

"Buck." I muttered feeling my face heat up and I smacked his abdomen, "I mean it wasn't the first time." He shrugged as I looked at him and shook my head. "You will be the death of me." I said walking out of the room.

"Well how's the whole process going along?" I asked him as we walked down the hallway. "It's been getting there, still working on getting rid of the words." He said shaking his head as I sighed. "Sorry, I can't be here to help you." I said looking at him.

He shakes his head at me, "No, you guys are busy doing rogue missions it's understandable." He said shaking his head as I picked at my newly blonde dyed hair. "Steve even made Wanda and I dye our hair." I said sadly as I missed my brunette hair and he kept his gaze on her.

"It's probably to keep you and Wanda safe." He said placing his hand on my lower back as I sighed nodding and looked at him. "So what have you been up to other than the lab?" I asked looking out of the window spotting the Dora Milaje training.

"Well, I've been around the lake, helping out around the garden, just things to keep me busy." He said shrugging and I sighed nodding. "What's wrong, seriously." He said as we walked out of the palace and to the field.

"I'm just exhausted that's all." I said shaking my head and looking at the sunset, "Steve's had us moving place to place making sure we don't stay in one place to long." I explained as I rubbed my eyes and my cheeks. "I mean I know, why complain, just leave." I said staring at the people moving around us.

"I just can't leave you guys, you guys are my family." I said shaking my head looking at Bucky as he stared at me. "My family were killed back in Russia, You were the first person to show me compassion when we were stuck in HYDRA." I explained as I looked away from him.

"Nat, honestly I'm glad I'm close to you than the others, when Steve visits it's awkward at times and I feel much better when you visit." He said smiling at me as I smirked at him, "You sure did love the last time I came." I said lowly making him chuckle.

He just looked at me and we were interrupted, "James!
Natalia!" I hear a familiar voice shout and I turn around spotting Okoye sprinting towards us. "King T'Challa, has died we need to put James back to sleep and you to safety." She said quickly as she pushed us towards the labs and I looked at Bucky worried.

"What do you mean T'Challa died?" I asked confused as I spotted Shuri fiddling with her finger and she exhaled. "Thank Basta, you two are alive." She said before I looked at her, "I'm sorry, Shuri." I said as she nodded and walked towards the machine.

"I'm, I'll be back, Bucky, I promise." I said quickly and he nodded hugging me tightly as I pulled away upset that my visit had to be ended. "How exactly did he die, Okoye." I said quietly as she glanced at the silent ex-assassin and the mourning princess.

"He was challenged by a man that goes by N' Jadaka who is his cousin." She said making me frown, "I didn't know his father had a brother." I said confused as she agreed making me shake my head and I walked away from her and spotted Bucky inhale slowly.

"You'll be fine, your just going back in for your safety." I said shaking my head and giving him a smile as the princess and Okoye watch the interaction between them. He smiled placing his hand on my cheek, "I'll see you later." He said softly as I nodded placing a kiss on his cheek then stepped away from him and he got in the machine.

He shuts his eyes and Shuri presses a button and it freezes over making me exhale. "Now you have to leave, Natalia." Shuri said hiding the machine that holds Bucky, then grabbing items from her table as I glanced at Okoye and Shuri. "No let me help-" I said but got cut off.

"Shuri, you need to leave, now!" Okoye said making Shuri freeze and I stepped forward and hugged her tightly. "Stay safe, Shuri." I said before she slipped away into a secret door and I looked at Okoye.

"Who the fuck is this bitch?" I heard making me jump and spin around spotting a man. I rolled my eyes, "This bitch was just leaving." I said walking away from him as he grabbed my bicep and I glared at him.

"Let go of me before you regret it." I said angrily as my accent slipped out making me wince mentally. "Ah, a Russian bitch." He said smirking down at me as I glared even harder.

"Yeah, and this Russian bitch can kill you in so many different ways, if you don't let go of me." I snarled as Okoye stood back watching this scene unfold. He smirks as he threw me to the ground, causing me to grunt and I immediately rolled back and stood up.

My eyes glowed violet, "You might be the new king but not mine." I snarled at him making him glare at me. "Why is yo white ass in my palace." He said shaking his head at me. "I don't answer to you." I said lowly as he chuckled at me and spotted him get a vibranium spear from the weapon area and threw it at me.

I quickly shot my hand out and caught the spear, "Ah, a super soldier." He said studying me as I passed it to Okoye and she quickly took it. "Like I said I don't answer to fake ass wanna be kings." I said brushing past him and down the hallway. "Oooo, she a spicy Russian." I heard him say faintly making me feel sick.

"Stop, following me." I shouted as he chuckled behind me and I turned a corner. "Nah, I'm good." He said from behind me and I kept walking down the hallways. "What am I going to do." Okoye said smacking her forehead hearing the bickering.

I walked out towards the Jets and immediately shut the door and locked it. I put in the coordinates to where we are settled at and left Wakanda. "I'll see you soon, Bucky." I said softly as I took off into the sky and as soon as I got out of Wakanda. I sat back in my seat looking down at the dog tags Bucky had given me years ago.

———————

A/N: oh my *sad face* this is the last filler and chapter I will put for this book. It's completed.

I'm sad but I will be doing the same thing posting the episodes then filler chapters that are past memories of Natalias life. :))

See you guys later!