𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑.

ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀ-ꜱᴘᴀɴɢʟᴇᴅ ᴍᴀɴ

————————

I sat up, rubbing my face as I heard movement in the other room. Getting up stealthily and moving passed the slightly opened door and moving down the hall. "Shit." I heard as a plate drops and I quickly moved to the side showing myself and my hands out in front of me, violet wisps surrounding my hands.

Bucky looks up, sighing, "Buck, what are you doing?" I asked waving my hand picking up the pieces of the broken plate. "Trying to get breakfast ready?" Almost as if he were questioning it, "Sure, well you're already sucking at the normal life thing." I laughed before turning on the television and hearing some man talk.

"You know, I didn't expect to see that Walker guy." He said as I sighed glancing at him then the ground. "It's a stupid decision they made, Buck." I said looking at him as I began to make breakfast. "So you want silver dollar pancakes." I said smirking as I remembered the sitcom I was sucked in.

"Yes, please." He said grabbing the orange juice from the fridge, "But what I do have is guts." I hear faintly as I finished the pancakes and setting them on the small table. "Something Captain America always had always need to have, and I'm gonna need every ounce of it." I hear a males voice come after that as we ate.

"Because I got big shoes to fill." I put down my fork loosing my appetite after hearing the new so called Captain America. "Did you know Steve Roger?" I got up and washed my plate then dried it and placed to the side.

Bucky soon finished and are sitting side by side on the ground watching the woman interview the new Captain America. "I was two years out of West Point when Steve came back on the scene. I followed his career very closely as an Avenger." I pulled my knees into my chest, my arms wrapped around my knees.

"I like to think that I modeled my work after this." He said making me sigh and get up, "I don't wanna hear this." I said walking towards the room I slept in last night as I faintly hear, "You've always wanted to be a hero." Began to dress myself, "I liked that what I was doing would make people feel safe. Steve Rogers was that kind of guy who could do that."

I pulled on my skinny jeans and lastly my boots, "He gave me hope." I stopped and had to breathed in not wanting to loose myself. I brushed myself down and walked out of the room seeing Bucky still in the floor. "Even though I never met him." I looked at the television annoyed.