𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗

ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇʀ ᴘᴛ 2

ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇʀ ᴘᴛ 2

———————

He immediately turned on all of the lights seeing a bunch of nice cars lined up, making me quirk an eyebrow. "So our first move is grand theft auto?" Sam said sarcastically making me scoff at him. "These are mine. Collected by family over the generations." Zemo explained making me glance at Bucky as he shrugged.

Zemo opened a trunk and grabbed a bag, I looked inside of a car and nodded at the cleanliness, "I spent years hunting people HYDRA recruited to recreate the serum." He said opening the door to a old fashion yellowish car. "Because once it's out there." He said looking in the car.

I walked close to the two men and stood still, "Someone can create an army of people." He said pulling out a bag and setting it on top of the car and looking at Sam. "Like the Avengers." He said as I walked closer to Bucky and he looked down at me, "Buck, I'm hungry." I whispered making him smile. "I'm sure you can wait." He whispered back making me smile widely.

"Are you sure those two aren't dating?" Zemo asked nodding his head towards the whispering couple. "Nope, neither wanna confess." He said shaking his head before the duo looked back over to them. "I ended the Winter Soldier program once before." He said pulling out a bag and closing the car door.

"And I have no intention to leave my work unfinished." Zemo grabbed his coat and looked at us, "To do this, we'll have to scale a ladder of lowlifes." He said walking away from the car. "Well, join the party, we've already started." Sam said making me snicker and I slapped my hand against my mouth.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Bucky wince at the slap and pulls my hand away from my mouth, "First stop is a woman named Selby, mid-level fence I still have a line on." He said walking away from us as I glanced at Sam and Bucky, "From there, we climb." We followed after him and Sam laughed at me.

"What?" I asked following after Zemo, "Your mouth is red as hell, surprised it wasn't Bucky that made it like that." He said casually making me gasp and shove him away from me. "Sam, what the hell!" I shouted making him laugh harder as Bucky smiles.

We walked out spotting a jet making me raise my eyebrows at it and we walk closer to it. "So all this time you've been rich?" Sam asked as I walked in between them and I huffed, shaking my head. "Can't believe it." I muttered.

"I'm a Baron, Sam." He said like it was nothing and I scoffed, "My family was royalty until your friends destroyed my country." He said making me flinch as I remembered Sokovia, but chose to ignore it. "Bitch please, I'm a Petrova and I'm a broke bitch." I said fixing my jacket.