𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓

! 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑!

ᴀ ᴘʀᴏᴘᴇʀ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ (ꜰɪʟʟᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)

———————

TIMEFRAME: Post-Wandavision & Pre-TFATWS

I breathed out slowly as I turned to another street, seeing the familiar trees. I parked my car, putting my forehead against the steering wheel. I shut my eyes for a couple of seconds trying not to cry. I took the keys out of the ignition then stepped out of my car.

I slowly closed my car door and began to walk down the familiar path. I slightly smiled walking past some people and brushed my hair out of my face. I shakily breathed in and out as I brushed down my pants. I slowly stepped up to the familiar tombstone and felt my heart break and being ripped out of my chest.

I looked around me not wanted to be bothered and stepped towards the stone that held writing,

NATASHA ROMANOFF

DAUGHTER SISTER AVENGER

I breathed in and fixed the small notes and figurines that were placed here. I choked on a sob as I placed my hand on the stone, " N-Nat..." I muttered looking down then up at the stone. "I remember..." I said as I looked at the ground as my bottom lip trembled, "I remember our little family." I said clenching my teeth together.

"I remember Melina...Alexei...Yelena." I said looking around as tears fell from my eyes. "FUCK!" I shouted falling on my knees and I wiped my tears off, roughly. "Why'd you leave?" My voice shook as I looked at the stone.

I shook my head, "You should be here, going to the mall or traveling the world with me." I muttered, I messed with my rings. "I love you, sestra." I mumbled as more tears fell down my cheeks. Sister

"Boo!" I shouted scaring Yelena and she laughed making me smile down at her small frame. "You scared me!" She shouted shaking her small head as we heard the familiar whistle and we smiled.

I looked up seeing Nat and I whistled back as Yelena did too. "Are you hungry?" I asked them as Nat shook her head and Yelena nodded. "Well...tag!" I shouted touching Yelena whilst Nat and I ran away from her.