𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓

ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪꜱ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴘᴛ 3

————————

I continued to walk down the street along and guys waving my hands around me making my magic travel around me and the boys. "Are you bored?" Sam asked as he looked at the violet wisps surrounding him. "Um, yes but no." I said as I continued doing what I am doing.

"Nat, can I ask you a question?" Sam asked me as I hummed allowing him to continue. "So, how long have you known Bucky?" He asked making me look at him, I tapped my chin, "Too many years." I said shrugging and he just nodded.

"So, what did you do while you were visiting Wakanda?" Sam pondered making me sigh shaking my head at him. "Me." Bucky said making me go red and making Sam burst out in laughter making me cross my arms. "No, I'm kidding." Bucky said making me walk ahead of them.

"Wha- Doll, you know I'm joking!" He shouts making me roll my eyes at them. "Bucky! Quit lying." Sam said pointing at him. "He is lying, Sam!" I shouted back at them as they caught up to me.

Sam's phone rang and he picked it up, "She said what?" Sam said making me glance at Bucky and I tapped my head and pointed at him. But he shook his head making me gape at him, "Right, hold on, hold on. I know, I know." He said quickly as Bucky looked at me and tapped his ear then pointed to Sam.

I frowned and shook my head, "Listen, pack an overnight bag and take the boys." Sam said into the phone as I looked at him confused. "What happened?" Bucky asked Sam from beside me. "Karli called Sarah. She threatened my nephews." He told us making me clench my fist.

"Okay, go somewhere safe. Only pay cash, alright?" Sam said to her as we continued to walk, "Alright? Let me know when you get there." He said making me look at Sam. "I know, look, I love you." He said making me glance at Bucky then away from him.

"I'll never let anything happen to you and the boys, you know that. Okay, Bye." He said hanging up the phone and we slowly stopped and Sam glanced at us. "Karli wants to meet, she left a contact number." Same explained as I hear his phone go off.

He looks at his phone then away from us, "She said come alone." He said glancing at us making me shake my head at him. "We're coming with you." I said shaking my head as he nods at us. We quickly changed into out fighting gear and I found my old suit with looks similar to Wandas suit but was a dark purple.

We ran into the building she told Sam to meet her. I looked around, "Karli!" Sam shouts as I looked around then spotted her. And we walked up the stairs and we let Sam walk ahead. "You called my sister?" He said angry looking at her whilst Bucky and I walk to the side.