𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐

ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ᴏɴᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴘᴛ 2

———————

"You of all people bought into that bullshit?" She said almost as if he betrayed her, "I'm trying something different, maybe you should do the same." Sam said nodding his head towards her making me sigh.

I hear some shots fired and I looked around to see the person who fired them then smoke blinded our eyesight. More shots were fired around us, "Nat." Sam said looking at me as I nodded and waved my hands around making the smoke gather up and into the sky.

"This way." Sam said walking ahead of us as he placed the shield on his back and we followed after him. We ran into the building and down into what almost looked like a basement and into a tunnel. We turned the corner and continued down the hallway.

"Hey, Sharon. We're underground." Bucky said into the comms and we jogged in and I looked around. "We enter the tunnel on William, heading south." I added as we continued down the tunnel. "Looks like they split up, here." Sam said as we stopped and Walker took off to the left and I looked at Sam.

"We got it." I said quickly nodding towards Sam and he nods back and we rush after Walker. We rushed in and looked around spotting nobody, we check the sides but got nothing. We took off towards another tunnel and I stopped, "Guys, the app." I said reaching forward digging in Bucky's pocket making him go red.

"Here." I muttered looking down at the phone and I walked down the tunnel as I hear them follow after me and I typed into the app. Meet us here, NE corner. I walked out of the building and they nodded at me.

I called for back up and Bucky smiled looking at me as I hung up the phone, "What?" I asked tilting my head as he shook his head. "Nothing." He said making me smile and roll my eyes at him as we walked towards the destination to meet the others.

"The app says it's this way, let's go." I hear faintly and I smirked, nodding towards Walker and Bucky. We walked out from the side standing in front of the three, "Mercy bears richer fruit than strict justice." Walker says looking at them as I shook my head and smirked at them.

"It's a great app, I rate five stars." I said holding up the phone towards them as they looked at us in disbelief and I hear the officers come in making me sigh. "Thanks, much love." I said waving at them as I walked away with the guys beside me and I looked at Bucky.

"Lincoln, really?" Bucky remarks making me shake my head, "Great man, great quote." Walker said making me shake my head at him, "Eh, I'm more of a Malcolm kind of gal." I said shrugging as they chuckled at me. We walked towards the ambulances and crowd and I grabbed a kit and cleaned at Bucky's forehead.