𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗

ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴘᴛ 3

ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴘᴛ 3

——————

*𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!*

Bucky wake up hearing children playing and he looks down at the brunette on his chest who is still asleep. He looks to the side and spots Sam's nephews playing with the shield.

I breathed in, slowly opening my eyes and my ears hearing the laughter of children making me smile at the sound. I spotted familiar tags in front of my face and I looked to see Sam's nephews playing with the shield and I slowly get up looking at them then Bucky who was wide awake.

"Hey." We said waving at them and they froze, making me chuckle at them. "Put it back." The oldest said to the smaller boy making me smile at them then looked down remembering the child I had in Westview. "Hurry, hurry!" He said as he placed it back in the coverage making me chuckle at them.

I glanced at Bucky seeing the smile on his face fade and look at me. "What's wrong?" I asked placing my hands on his cheeks as he sit up meeting me in the middle. "Nothing." He muttered kissing me making me smile as I kissed him back. I pulled away, "Liar." I whispered playfully, he sighed looking down then at me.

"I just wanna settle down and not fight anymore." He said shaking his head making me cup his face. "And that will happen, Buck." I said shaking my head pecking his lips as he smiled at me. "I'm happy to have you in my life, doll." He muttered making me blush at the nickname.

"I know." I muttered kissing him as he hummed and brought me closer to him. I ran my hands through his hair and placed them on the side of his neck. Pulling away, "You know we have to get dressed." I whispered placing my forehead on his as he closes his eyes. "I know but I wanna enjoy this moment." He said making me smile at him.

I laid my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his shoulders, "I just wanna rest for a long time." I muttered as he nodded agreeing with me. I got up and grabbed my bag, "I'm gonna change." I said pecking his lips and walking away from him.

I got in the bathroom, showered and then changed into a thin long sleeve shirt then other pair of jeans. I walked out wringing my hair and placing my used towel in the damper. "Let's go." Bucky said as we walked out and towards the boat, I stood beside looking at the water and the sunrise.

I looked at Bucky and he smiled at me, "Let's get to work." I said making him nod, we walked down the stairs spotting Sam and I used my magic to hold the tool. "Push the stopper." He said making me look at the machine in front of us. He finished and I grabbed the long tool.