Author's Note

I honestly hadn't planned to write anything for Sofia and Alexei. But since quite a few people asked me about these two while I was in the midst of updating Unrequited Love, I decided why not give them a novella. So here we fucking are hehe🥰

I'm pretty sure y'all are tired of hearing me say this, but I will not be tolerating any hate against my characters/books. Constructive criticism is ALWAYS welcome because it's only going to help me improve as a writer. But please don't be mean about it. I'm human after all, and seeing somebody slander my work is hurtful. Especially since I'm being vulnerable by sharing a very important part of my soul through the means of stories. As always, you have the option of not reading my books if you have a problem/don't like them. So for God's sake, please stop being immature! I'm only saying this because I've gotten a few rude comments regarding Luciana and Mikhail lol.

Also, I'm well of aware of the fact that my books have inconsistencies and some things may not make sense or seem logical to you. And that's because all of my books on wattpad are first drafts and completely rough. Even after writing four books now, I feel so lost sometimes and keep doubting myself about my writing lmao.

Unbounded Love is no different and I def have made some mistakes regarding the characters' ages and the overall timeline of the story. Writing Alexei and Sofia's story has mostly been a lot of downs rather than ups thanks to my downward spiraling mental health (where my mentally unstable girlies at?🤪), uni kicking ass and obv other personal issues. So yeah, it isn't perfect. But it is my book baby so please be kind and courteous and if you see anything that seems weird, just ignore it okay huns?

Right, now that I've gotten that out of the way, I'd like to move onto the next important thing that I have to tell you guys.

I will be taking an indefinite break from writing because honestly, writing four books back to back while managing my personal life has been hard. Writing has become more of a chore and something I have get out of the way and I don't like that. Not one bit. For me, writing used to feel like an escape from real life where I could write about real and raw characters. And I wanna bring that feeling back. Hence why I'm taking a break.

I have a plan to release exactly 7 books on wattpad (including the four books from the Untamed Love Series that are already up) after which, I'll be considering self publishing❤️ The plan is as follows (which can be also found on my wattpad bio):

office romance duet
#1 - tba (coming 2023)
#2 - tba (coming 2024)

small town romance - tba (coming 2025)

I'll def keep y'all updated in case there are any changes, but for now, this is what I'm sticking with. Apart from that, I haven't got much else to say except that this is a dark romance intended for only 18+ readers. So please be responsible and don't read smut if you're underage🙂

Tropes for Unbounded Love:
- childhood friends to lovers
- dark/mafia romance
- anti hero and anti heroine
- pining/angst

Trigger Warnings:
Please keep in mind that there are mentions of grooming, sexual abuse, rape, violence, death, gore and lots of sexual content in this book. Proceed with caution y'all.

HAPPY READING BESTIES AND I HOPE YOU LOVE SOFIAALEXEI AS MUCH AS I DO MWAH😍💗
Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you enjoy the story - it makes a ton of difference and helps small authors like me!🤍

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved with Bibliomxniac. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the author.

***