52.5

Ethan, Damiano and you were sat around the firepit in his backyard

Ethan, Damiano and you were sat around the firepit in his backyard. Damiano's mum and dad were away on a 'romantic' trip, and he had no other siblings that lived at home so you had the place to yourselves.

"A toast." Damiano said, raising the plastic champagne flute held.

"To you. The most beautiful person on the planet, happy birthday. May your future be filled with happiness, joy and beauty." He said in a fake posh accent, followed by a giggle which made his deep-set dimples pop in his cheeks.

"But really, happy birthday." He said seriously, clinking the plasticware with yours.

"Yes happy birthday." Ethan said smiling, knocking his glass against yours too.

You all finished what was left of the champagne in the bottom of your glasses. You let out an unseemly burn, making you all burst into a fit of laughter.

Sitting there laughing you realised how happy these two boys made you, how they were your family. You still had a lot to work through, a lot of things you had to talk about and acknowledge but you were okay, you were all friends.

You were family once again, you were so close once, that relationships like that couldn't just be erased.

You knew that, the past could never be erased no matter how much time you had spent wishing, praying for it to.

You pulled the journal you kept from your bag, opening it to your list.

"Let's finish it." You said, interrupted by a hiccup.

You were definitely feeling the champagne by now but you were certain about this.

"We've been through this, you can't hurt yourself anymore." Damiano started to say.

You shook your head, cutting him off.

"No let's finish the list." You insisted. "And then burn the fucker." You said with a giggle.

You were obviously tipsy, the cheap champagne had definitely gone to your head.

"That's not a bad idea." Ethan said.

He pouted his lips, nodding along as he thought it through and agreed with you.

You started to shiver, it wasn't that cold out but the night time wind was starting to freeze you.

"C'mere." Damiano said, opening his arms for you to get closer.

You sat infront of him as he wrapped his long arms around you, hugging you to his warm body.

"So you two huh?" Ethan asked with a smile.

"We're not rushing into it." Damiano said but you tell he was smiling back.

"Alright ideas, now." You said uncapping the pen you held.

.