Pistola

12

12. Pistola | Shoot yourself, die from a bullet lodged in the brain.

He had shot himself.

He didn't get an official police burial due to being fired after the charges that had been pressed against him. It had been kept out of the media, something you were grateful for.

You didn't want the whole world to know what had happened in the apartment. No matter how much you hated him, he was your step father and you didn't want those who thought of him fondly to have bitter, resentful feelings towards him.

The man that killed himself wasn't your stepfather, he was a man who went through extreme grief which changed him. He wasn't the man who loved you as he came into your life when you were 3. You couldn't remember your life without him, but you also struggled to remember what he used to be like.

The police put on a private funeral for you, which Ethan and Damiano supported you at.

You hadn't been formally released from the hospital. There were still tests to run, levels to stabilised, but you knew the Doctor was keeping you there so you wouldn't be put into foster care.

You spent the days catching up on school work, the principle sending it through an online format so you could finish the year of school.

You were oficially relased on the day of your birthday.

You were 18.

You had made it to 18.

Would you make it past 18, though?

.

i have the ending written but idk if i want to change it hmmm.