Acido

another chapter :)))

.

The weekend was almost unbearable, usually the assaults weren't every night, maybe once every three or four days but they were slowly becoming more and more frequent.

Every night.

It hurt, everything hurt.

Your entire body hurt, from the rough treatment to the beatings, it was really taking a toll on you.

You limped your way to school, not even listening to music.

The number from the scales was circling around your head, it was the lightest you'd ever been and frankly, you were scared.

You wanted to skip school but he was home, drinking, and you weren't able to stand one more day in that hell hole.

You could have skipped classes but it was a small town with no where else to go.

Today was the anniversary of your mother's death.

The anniversary of when she had an aneurysm on the way to work.

The anniversary of the last day you saw her alive.

You were late to school, not that you cared. You didn't cross paths with anyone however your first lesson was biology, unfortunately.

You pulled your sleeves to your palm before entering into the classroom, hiding the damage you had done last night. You had gotten carried away last night after an awful session.

You handed the teacher your late slip before silently sitting next to Ethan, starting the activity for him. The easy experiment quickly lost your interest and you found yourself reminiscing.

Your mother's death started everything.

You werent to a party with Damiano, Victoria, Ethan and Evangeline a few months after her death. You had started socialising again, trying to get your life together.

The night turned sour quickly, Evangeline was drunk but still insisted on getting you home safely. It was your fault she died, if you hadn't of been so stupid she wouldn't have tried to get you home.

She wouldn't have died if it weren't for you.

Ethan wrapped his hand around your wrist, taking the beaker full of acid you were squeezing tightly, frozen in your awful nightmare of a daydream.  He could tell you were off in your own mind, not paying attention to what you were doing.

You saw he was staring at the white material of your wrist that had been exposed from your jumper riding up. He couldn't see anything incriminating but you pulled it down anyway.

You pulled out your journal, away from Ethan so he couldn't see.

5. Acido | Death by drinking acid, internal chemical burns, necrosis and apoptosis.

He tried taking the book from your hand to see what you were writing but before he could, you shoved it into your bag, running out of the class and into the nearest bathroom.

.

are you starting to piece the backstory together? or have no clue what's going on?

message me if you're miserable, or if you need someone to talk to, i'll be here for you <3