52.6

(52

(52.6.2 double upload make sure you read the other chapter if you haven't already)

.

You watched him intently as you used the almost empty bottle of shampoo on your hair, scrubbing at your dirty scalp.

He kept his word, not once had he so much as moved from where he was. You felt more than self conscious where you were, naked in the shower only a metre behind him.

You started to subconsciously turn off the hot water, making the shower stream colder and colder until it was solely the cold water contributing to the water pressure.

You needed to feel anything other than sorrow.

You were an orphan.

You were an orphan.

You stood under the shower stream letting the cold water consume you, getting lost in your own thoughts.

You continued scrubbing at your body, there was a little stubble in your armpits that you wanted to shave but you realised Damiano had taken the razor out of the shower.

"Don't turn around, but, I need to shave my armpits." You said, your hands shaking a little at the nerves coursing through your body.

You shouldn't be embarrassed by it but you were. You didn't know why but embarrassment flooded your body, so much so it frustrated you.

"Are you sure?" He asked, standing up walking towards the draw pulling out the last razor.

"I wont" You said, more to yourself than him.

He pulled his left arm up to his eyes, turning around before extending his right arm towards you where you pulled the razor from his hand.

You waited til he was turned around again before you pulled it to your underarms, removing the small hairs from your skin.

After you dried off, wraping the towel around your body and tucking it in to stay put. Damiano pulled out a few bandages from the cabinets above the sink, cleaning and wrapping the patches of skin.

"I'm sorry." You said, looking down at your hands feeling ashamed of yourself.

"Hey" He said gently grabbing your chin with his thumb and index finger. "No need to feel bad around me, I'll never judge you." He said, staring into your eyes intensely.

"Look how about we get you out of here?" He added as you felt hands grab your forearms, gently turning you around.

You nodded back, not entirely sure how to respond.

"Go grab some clothes, okay?" He asked before adding "I'll clean this up."