Chapter 42: Love is suffering?

Start from the beginning

"Really? Why? When Kokushibo and I had a little talk at the hospital, he seemed to care about you." Nezuko said.

"Well, it's really me. At the beginning I was fine with them, I mean, they were a relative to my mother. But after the incident, I slowly started to hate being related to the twins." Muichiro said, shocking Nezuko but not Zenitsu since he knew what happened.

"W-Why!?" Nezuko has never been this confused.

"I'll explain everything..." Muichiro sighed.

Flashback...

Muichiro and his twin brother Yuichiro were ten years old and the two were in their last class learning math. After an hour had passed, the school bell rang and it was home time. The twins packed their things and left the class, as the two were walking through the halls, Muichiro saw his brother constantly eye twitching.

"You okay Yuichiro?" Muichiro asked and Yuichiro stopped afterwards.

"What's the matter? Do you wanna stay back for more school work? Cause I'm sure the teacher can rearrange that for you." Muichiro said.

"No! It has nothing to do with that!" Yuichiro was very ticked of.

"Then what?" Muichiro asked, making Yuichiro sigh.

"What is the point of us going to school? I mean, we live our parents who lives with the Sun Cream Puff Twins who makes a ton of money. What is the point of having so much money if you're barely gonna spend it. I mean we can live our life without ever doing school work or finding stupid jobs." Yuichiro explained, which did not surprise Muichiro much.

"Because it will show our parents that we can live our life without our uncles. Also, isn't there something you wanna do something that isn't lying down and being lazy. I mean look at our uncles, they can retire right now as we are speaking, but they decide against it. Why? Because they are passionate." Muichiro replied.

"I wanna do something, and that's be a greater cook than our uncles. But there is no point, even when they pass away, we could still live our life without any skills or jobs. But whatever you say. Yuichiro said and Muichiro just nodded and the two left.

After their parents picked them up and went home, they all were greeted by the Puff Twins who were making dinner. And no, it wasn't cream puff upon cream puff. The Puff Twins never make cream puff for dinner, they only made it if the family really wanted dessert. Despite Muichiro telling his brother about lying around, it was really Muichiro who always just relaxed and not do much, only doing his homework but he always finish it in a jiff. Muichiro always received money from his parents which he didn't really like since he didn't earn it but he took it anyway. Yuichiro on the other hand always looked at how the Puff Twins would cook their food, whether it's cream puff or something else.

Three years later...

Time passed and one big event had occurred. Yoriichi recently got married and he had more important things to do that wasn't making cream puffs. Being a man who made more money than celebrities decided to retire and this news spread very quickly. Many people, even Muichiro's parents were shocked that someone like Yoriichi would give up something he loves so much. After Yoriichi bid his farewell to his brother and the Tokito family, Kokushibo despite being one person, still made cream puffs, although it was of course slower, but the taste thankfully remained the same which is one of the reason why a lot of people were so nervous. Nervous that the taste of magic would go away, but Kokushibo proved them wrong.

As the Tokito twins were getting older, they or Muichiro were starting to get picked on. Not just for looking like a girl, but for the money that he had which he used to buy lunch. Yuichiro on the other handled the bullies just fine because of his strong attitude and the fact he used force.