He gathered saliva in his mouth before spitting it in hers, and she moaned, swallowing it.

"Wait I wasn't supposed to swallow. Do it again." She bit her lip, and he laughed, making her lazily smile.

"Put yours in my mouth." He mumbled, pressing his lips against her and sliding his tongue in her mouth. Jayda transferred her spit to his mouth, moaning as he pulled back.

He let her spit drip out of his mouth and back in to hers, and she pulled back, spitting it out on his dick, and he grunted as she stroked it in, moving her hand in a half circle.

She leaned down, taking his balls in her mouth as she continued to stroke his dick, feeling it twitch in her hand.

"Fuckkkk." He groaned as her thumb and pointer fingers gripped his tip, stroking right under it, making his eyes roll back.

"Jayda." He moaned, his dick throbbing, and she quickly took him back in her mouth in time to catch his nut, swallowing it.

"Mmm, shit girl." He grunted, grabbing the sides of her head and thrusting down her throat, making her gag.

He shoved his full length down her throat, and her eyes widened as she choked, attempting to push him back.

"Nah baby. I like this. Let me stay right here." He groaned, his eyes rolling back as his dick violently throbbed.

He let her up, and she gasped for air, moaning as she tried to catch her breath.

"Again ma." He bit his lip, shoving back down her throat, and she contracted her muscles, making him moan, his stomach knotting up as he tried not to nut.

Jayda, unable to breath, attempted to swallow and he let out a loud moan as his nut shot down her throat.

"Fuckkk! Shit baby I wasn't trying to nut yet-man fuck." He grunted hard, thrusting his hips into her mouth as she heavily gagged.

He let her up, and she gasped, swallowing his nut as her spit leaked out of her mouth.

"Von I couldn't breathe you asshole." She frowned, trying to catch her breath, and he chuckled, stroking his dick.

"I love that shit. Let me do it again." He pulled her head down towards his dick, and she kissed it, making him groan.

She opened her mouth, and he slid his dick inside, pushing all the way until he fit all of him. Jayda widened her jaws, and he groaned, holding her hair up in a ponytail.

"I fucking love yo slut ass." He bit his lip, watching her gag on his dick, seeing it bulging through her throat, and he smirked.

"Mm, what's my name Jayda?" He let her up, and she moaned, licking her lips.

"Fuckkkk I'm cumming." She pouted, before she began squirting, and Von pulled her up to kiss him, reaching around her to slide his fingers inside of her.

He groaned, feeling her liquids drip down his fingers as she came, and Jayda moaned into the kiss.

"Say my name baby." He slid her down his dick, and her eyes rolled back as she clenched around him, making him groan.

"Daddy." She moaned in his ear, and he bit his lip, locking her in place and slamming upwards, making her scream.

"Mhm, take daddy dick." He grunted, digging deeper as she cried, tears of pleasure streaming down her face.

"You so pretty Jayda. I-awn fuckkk. Quit fucking doing that." He fucked her harder once she clenched around him, and she released breathless moans in his ear, making his dick throb.

"I love you. Mm, shit baby cum in me." She whimpered, and he hissed as his eyes rolled back.

"Cum in me please." She whined, and he moaned before his nut released inside her.

"Fuckkkkk!" He groaned, his nut spilling out of him, and into her as she creamed around his dick.

She listened to him slightly whimper in her ear, and she moaned as her cum slid out of her, her head in his neck.

"You sound so good, shit." She mumbled, and he sucked her jaw, making her smile.

"Fuck me." He said, and she wrapped her arms around his neck as he held her ass, sliding up and down his dick.

Jayda rolled her hips in a mini circle, and he groaned, his eyes rolling back as she kept her muscles clenched.

"You so handsome baby." She bit her lip, looking down on him as she began to bounce on his dick, and he grunted, his toes curling.

"Fuckkk." He lowly moaned, looking down at watching her pussy swallow his dick every time she went down.

Jayda locked eyes with him, and she tilted his head to look down at her lower half, before she slid down his dick in a split, and his eyes widened.

"Fuck! Jayda fuck man." He grunted loudly before his nut shot inside her, and she moaned, squirting around his dick.

"You making such a fucking mess." He groaned, and Jayda threw her head back, releasing moans as she let her cum leak fall of her.

"You look so pretty baby. You my slut." He gripped her face, and she moaned as her body trembled under his touch.

"Tell me you love me please." She mumbled, sucking his bottom lip, and he lazily smiled.

"Daddy love you baby." He rasped, and she moaned before cumming again, and he bit his lip.

"You fucking nasty."

what y'all gone do if i make Jayda eat his ass? lmfaooooooo Von gone jump out his grave and beat my ass