He opened his mouth, and she bit her lip, sucking his tongue into her mouth after kissing his teeth.

"Girl you so fucking nasty." He gripped her neck, pulling her away as she laughed.

"I love your mouth." She kissed his bottom lip, before pulling out his grip.

"I like yo hair. Yo shit go to your ass." He ran his fingers through her long bundles, and she smiled, sitting her purse on the dresser.

"Thank you baby." She unzipped her jeans, pulling them off and he bit his lip at the laced brown panties she wore.

"You don't hear me talking to you boy?" Jayda turned to face him, and he looked up, licking his lips.

"Nah ma I was distracted by that big fat ass." He smirked, and she laughed, holding her chest as she climbed in her bed, and he laid next to her, climbing between her legs.

"Wait I'm fuck-shit, move. I'm tryna tell you something." She moaned, grabbing his hand once he rubbed her slit.

"Tell me while I'm eating yo pussy." He attempted to slide her panties off, and she laughed, closing her legs.

"What girl? Damn I'm tryna have a lil sex." He frowned, and she laughed again, making him smile as she pulled him on top of her.

"I want a baby." She mumbled as he kissed her neck, and he pulled back.

"You deadass or are you slut talking?" He rose an eyebrow, and she laughed.

"I'm serious. I want you to give me a baby." She looked at him, holding his face.

"I'm trying and you tryna talk about other shit." He attempted to pull her panties down again, and she stopped him as she laughed, and he groaned in frustration.

"Jayda give me some pussy." He frowned, kissing her neck.

"Von I'm serious, get yo lil fast ass off me." She smiled, grabbing his hands.

"How else do you want me to get you pregnant if you don't let me fuck? I'm confused." He furrowed his eyebrows, looking down at her as he sat up between her legs.

"You want a kid?" She asked.

"Yes, I wanna nut in you so let me." He reached for her panties again and she grabbed his hands, making him smack his lips.

"Aight I'm not giving you one now cause you playing." He rolled his eyes, and she laughed as he sat next to her against her headboard.

"I'm tryna have a serious conversation with yo horny ass." She smiled, looking over at him.

"Jayda I be tryna get you pregnant all the time. That be you taking plan B's. I even tried to hide em and your dumbass still found them." He said as he scrolled on his phone, and she laughed.

"Okay well I want one now. Foreal foreal." She replied, tossing her hair over her shoulder.

"Aight I'll give you one but you gotta suck my dick. Right now." He said, and she laughed again, making him raise an eyebrow.

"I'm not kidding. Come on I wanna be in yo mouth girl." He pulled his sweats down, and she chuckled, climbing between his legs and laying on her stomach.

Von watched as her fingertips grazed the side of his dick, and it began to twitch at attention, making her smirked.

She held his dick with three fingers as her spit slid slowly down his shaft, and he groaned.

"Baby I want that shit nasty. Come on." He bit his lip, and she looked up at him with low eyes, smirking.

"Spit in my mouth." She reached up to grab his neck, and he grunted, licking over his lips before using his hand to open her mouth.