Vacation

The married couple was sleeping beside each other on the airplane to have a vacation in the Philippines.

They figured they needed to stay out of their exhausting jobs for a while and spend their time together.

Being the Freddie he is, he already browsed through the internet of the places they can go to. First on his list is San Fernando, Pampanga. The Home of the Giant Lanterns and The Culinary Capital of the Philippines. Of course, food is always prioritized.

Freddie had already gone into the country before for his business meetings. So, he already knows some of their culture, language, foods, but he hasn't had the time to fully learn those things.

"Are we there yet?" Sam mumbled with closed eyes, sleep is very much evident in her voice. Freddie snickered lowly then answered, "Not yet, baby. Just sleep more and I'll just wake you up when we're there, alright?". The sleepy blonde just nodded in response.

A couple of hours passed by when Freddie heard, “Ladies and gentlemen, Johansson Airlines welcome you to the beautiful country of the Philippines. The local time is currently 2 in the morning. For your safety and the safety of those around you, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened and keep the aisle(s) clear until we are parked at the gate. Thank you very much! Hope you enjoy it!”

Freddie then softly pokes Sam's cheeks to wake her up, "Babe, We're here."

It took a few more minutes before the brunette successfully made her wake up from her slumber. Freddie already booked a hotel before they even made it to the Philippines. So, after they fixed all the stuff they needed to do in the airport, they booked a car and began going to the hotel, 'Dela Cruz's Hotel and Resorts'.

They immediately went to the lobby and then checked in. As they arrived in their room, Sam immediately stuffed herself in the soft bed like a starfish. Freddie already knows that she'll fall asleep in the next couple of minutes after her landing that's why he let her be. But of course, Freddie did all his body sanitations before making his way on the bed to spoon his wife.

-

Freddie was greeted by the bright sunlight that was peaking from the glass window. It's already 9 am and they still have a lot of places to go to, so, Freddie carefully shook Sam's shoulder to wake her up, "Baby, Wake up. We're gonna travel today."

Sam groaned a little, "Just give me 10 more minutes.." Freddie sighed because he knows full well not to annoy her in the morning unless he wants to have a grumpy, stubborn, and feisty blonde tagging along with him.

After the ten minutes she requested, he tried again, "Sam, c'mon. It's been 10 minutes." Sam groaned, but obliged, seeing that they don't have the whole year to go sightseeing in the country. Just 2 weeks.

The two showered, separately. ( you dirty-minded readers 😼) Then, they headed downstairs to have their breakfast that was provided by the hotel. They rented a car for themselves so they can travel any time they want, and so that they can have their privacy.

"Where are we again?" Sam asked.

"We're in San Fernando, Pampanga. I browsed through the internet and it said that this place has a lot of beautiful scenery and spots, so yeah."

"San Fer- San Fernaldo, Panpaga?" Sam tried. Really tried.

Freddie chuckled, "No, baby. It's San Fer-nan-do, Pam-pang-a."

"San Fernando, Pam..- San Fernando, Pampanga!" Sam stuttered at first but got it correctly after trying on saying it once more which made the blonde raise both her fist in the air celebrating her triumph.