White Lies

"You fucked up Freddie. A single white lie can turn into the biggest regret you could ever imagine." the blonde gritted her teeth in anger while the boy was there, begging.

"Sam! I'm sorry! I love you, Please let's not break up because of this! I swear I'll be better!" he cried and pleaded with the blonde to stay.

"You. Fucked. Up." That was all it took from the blonde as she let go of Freddie's grasp, and she walked out.

What happened you ask?

Well, Sam and Freddie were dating for 5 months but broke up because of a white lie that Freddie kept from her. Wonder what lie is that? Well, let's get it into a flashback, shall we? 

*Flashback*

The trio was on the legal age so they can do whatever they want even without permission from their guardians. They are still on their last semester at Ridgeway since they extended their school to college.

Sam was just on her way to her locker since she just arrived at Ridgeway. When she was near, she spotted Carly and Freddie talking to each other, she didn't really wanna eavesdrop since she trusts both of them, but it caught her attention when she heard,

"How will we tell Sam?" Carly asked, guilt was obvious in her voice. Sam furrowed her brows in concern and she was also nervous, she kept listening to their conversation and stayed in her hiding spot.

"I-I don't know!" Freddie whispered-exclaimed, guilt was also obvious in his voice and it made Sam nervous this time. 

She might not be one of those girly girls who goes around and shows their affections with their boyfriend, but she has her way to show it to him. She loves her nub though she still teases and hits him sometimes. Therefore, it will break her into pieces if ever they would break up. 

"M - maybe we shouldn't tell her." Freddie implied, Sam narrowed her eyes, why would her boyfriend lie to her? 'Doesn't he trust me? ' she thought to herself.

"Are you sure about this?" Carly asked, Sam then saw Freddie nodding his head in agreement with Carly.

The blonde then walked out from her hiding spot and decided to show up, she had a smile on her face but it was fake.

"Hey, pretty baby!" Sam greeted him and pecked his lips. She will still dig in on what secret does her boyfriend and best friend have to hide from her.

The two widened their eyes, but Freddie immediately covered his nervousness with a smile.  

"Hey, my little Samanther!" He promptly greeted her back. "H - hey Sam!" Carly greeted her also, Sam nodded and just opened her locker to get her fat cakes.

Silence.

It was unusual for the trio to go silent, especially when they are together, but Sam didn't bother to break it since it still keeps bothering her what secret the two have.

Then, the bell rang. Sam and Freddie have the same class for their first period so they walked in together. Carly on the other hand rushed to her French Class.

Sam was bothered by it, so she watched and saw how awkward Carly and Freddie are with each other when they are alone. 

Until one day, the secret is out. She finally knew what it is.

Carly and Freddie almost had the 'you know what' with each other because they were both drunk and Sam wasn't there that time that's why she doesn't know anything about it.