Love Isn't Just Enough

Sam, Carly, Freddie, and Gibby are planning to spend their summer together before they would get separated apart since they are entering college already.

Sam and Freddie are dating for over 2 years now. Sam works at a restaurant at the beach house that was owned by Freddie's father, she needs money for school fees and future purposes.

One day, Sam was called to serve a certain table, she proceeded to the table she needs to attend to and was surprised to see who it was. It was Pete, he's with his mother and little sister though.

"Oh hey, Pete! Long time no see. How have you been?" Sam asked then Pete stood up to hug her. 

Then they pulled away from the hug and Pete spoke while wearing his smile. "Hey! I'm great. How 'bout you? Do you work here?"

"I'm good and yeah I do." Sam smiled, in a friendly way of course. "Woah! I also work here! As a lifeguard." he told her.

"Really? That's so.. cool." Sam chuckled. "So, what can I get you?" she added.

Then they told her their orders, Sam went back to the counter to prepare the receipt of their food. After that, she went to the kitchen to tell the chef their orders.

She happily served it to them afterward. When they were finished eating, Pete approached Sam.

"Hey, Um. Sam, I just wanna say that, If you need anything, I'm just a call away. " 

"Actually. I have a favor." Sam had an idea. "What's that?" Pete asked.

Sam smiled and told him...

*The next day*

Sam was just at the counter, busy. Pete then entered. "Hey!"

"Oh hey, Pete!" Sam turned around and smiled.

"Just came by to tell you that everything is set for your plan." Pete smiled.

"Oh my God! Thank you so much, Pete!" she hugged him to which he responded by hugging back.

"Anytime." he implied. Sam pulled away from the hug.

"Oh. Um, I gotta go back to work now." Pete awkwardly broke the silence between them. Sam just nods and smiled in response then she went back to what she was doing.

The plan that Sam wants to happen is that the iCarly gang would go swimming, sliding, and racing on the scheduled date that they planned and Pete is the one who would accommodate them, and also, he was invited by Sam.

Sam and Carly made a summer bucket list when they were young and promised each other they would accomplish all of the things they wrote in it before they would leave for college.

Though, Sam's time has always been divided between Freddie, her boyfriend, and Carly, her best friend. 

For her college, she actually applied to Harvard and got in, but she applied to Berkeley and got in also. She's stuck on whether going to Harvard together with his boyfriend or to Berkeley with her best friend that she promised would go together with her on college when they were just young.

She didn't tell either of them yet though she just said that she's on the waiting list. She needs time to think about where she would go.

One day, They were just eating together at the table when suddenly Sam's phone started ringing, she excused herself then answered it. It was from Berkeley, asking for her final decision. She sighed.

She thought one more time and finally, made her decision. She will go to Harvard with Freddie. When she told Freddie, he was really happy and even spin her around in happiness. Carly shook her head in disappointment and left. Sam followed her and apologized. Then, Carly remembered their summer bucket list, Sam then promised they would make it the best summer of their lives, together. Carly agreed.