Flirting Field

*Takes place at 'the killer tuna jump' episode but I'll be changing most of it*

Cat was jealous of Sam and Jade, so she called Freddie to come to L.A. since she knows that he and Sam dated.

He did come of course, when Cat told him it's about Sam. He still loves her that's why he didn't hesitate to come.

Minutes later, Cat heard their doorbell and happily opened it.

"Benson comma Freddie!" The redheaded girl exclaimed whilst hugging him.

"You can just call me Freddie.." Freddie smiled at her, pulling away from the hug.

"Oh, okay!" Cat implied with her high-pitched voice.

"So.. where is Sam? Can I see her? What happened to her? Does she have a boyfriend now? Or is she in jail? Don't tell me she is in jail!" Freddie bombed her questions that caused the redheaded girl to freak out.

When Cat calmed down, she explained her little plan. ".. So you want me, *pointing a finger towards himself* to help you, and make Sam jealous?" he questioned while raising his brows.

"Uhuh!" Cat agreed.

"I-I don't know Cat.." He sighed.

"Hey, if you help me, we could know if she still likes you! I mean, I already know that she still does... But maybe she would even confess. Like if she got jealous, she might confess it to you and you two might get back together!" Cat said and Freddie looked at her in disbelief since that's probably the first time he heard something smart and useful from her mouth.

No offense.

Freddie was a bit hesitant at first knowing that Sam would punch him in some places of his body that would cause him pain but he eventually agreed since he also want to test his luck in winning her back.

Minutes later, Cat and Freddie already prepared and went to Bots since Sam texted her asking if she wants something to take out food from Bots since she and Jade are on their way there.

Cat and Freddie sneakily walked into the restaurant and sat on one of the booths. As soon as they are seated, Cat saw the blonde enter then she began starting her act. She laughed aloud that caught Sam and Jade's attention.

"HA! HA! HA!" Cat laughed with her high pitch voice, Freddie then just joined her, going with the flow.

Sam walked into their booth followed by Jade.

"Oh hey Sa-" Freddie was cut off by Sam pushing him.

"Wha - We - What is happening here?!" The blonde questioned them.

Cat winked at Freddie silently telling him that their plan is working.

"Oh, Freddie! Look who's here! Hey Sam! We're having a blast here! He's so fun to be with! Wanna join?" Cat asked whilst using her flirty voice. The blonde didn't have any time to argue, since a lot is bugging her head right now. So, she just proceeded to sit beside Cat.

"I'm just gonna go to the bathroom." Jade bluntly spoke and walked out without waiting for any response. I mean, she doesn't care anyway.

Sam keeps looking at Freddie like he's done a big crime which made him slightly uncomfortable

"Is there dirt on my face?" Freddie decided to question Sam.

"Uh, no, no, just... When did you get in here?" Sam asked, still processing that he's here, in L.A.

"This morning." Freddie simply shrugged.

Sam scoffed, "And.. you didn't even give me a text or a call? or even buy me a present?" She's offended at the same time, jealous of Cat, though she would never verbally admit that. She has a reputation to protect.