Shaking his head to halt heated imagination in his mind, Mirrow offered a smile, one that could dazzle many women he encounters.

"You can have a seat, sweetie. I'm more than willing to entertain you all night," he proposed.

Pinigilan ni Mirrow ang abutin ang mukha nito at haplosin ang labi nito ng binasa iyon ng babae.

That lips... Surely will taste luscious.

Darn it! He cussed inwardly as he feels hot all of the sudden. Wala sa sarili niyang tinanggal ang pagkakabutones ng ilang butones ng long sleeves niya.

"Salamat," she thanked coyly, smiling a little.

Pinanood niya itong maupo at nakagat niya ang pang-ibabang labi habang nangingiti dahil ang bini nitong kumilos. Hindi bagay sa lugar kung nasaan ito ngayon.

Smiling in amusement he asked, "So? You want something?"

Mula sa pagkakatingin sa shelf ng mga alak ay ibinaling nito ang tingin sa kanya.

"I would want to try something like your drinks but..." she trailed, looking back at the shelf. "I'm curious how those red and blue drinks taste. Would it be sweet and delicious? I hate sour and spicy."

Mirrow's brow twitched. It seems like this woman doesn't only look innocent but she is in many ways innocent.

"Is this your first time here?" he asked making her look back at him.

Napalabi ito saka tumango. "Ano... Unang beses ko din pumasok ng bar..." Napakamot ito ng pisngi. "I wanted to see what's inside this place and why my brother and sister often spent time inside this kind of place. Know what I can do and have here. Its like get-to-know-what-is-bar night"

"Oh..." Mirrow drawled then looked back at the way she took to get here and scan the men.

His jaw tightened as he sees how wild and drank are most.

"You should have come with somebody with you and not alone," he commented. "It isn't safe for someone like you to be wandering around this kind of place. You'll get effortlessly get advantage of."

"I know," she nodded, looking back at where she came from. "Kaya nga hindi ko sila kinausap," anito at binalik ang atensyon sa kanya.

"Why talk to me then?" Uminom siya pero nanatiling nasa babae ang atensyon niya.

Gusto niyang mangiti sa walang pag-aalinlangan nitong pagtitig sa kanya. He could see the glimmer of admiration in her eyes. Hopefully, this woman sees too how much he loves her beauty.

"Because you seem nice?" Patananong nitong saad.

Pumalatak siya. "Sweetheart, anybody could feign a nice character for deception. I could be a serial in something," he chuckled.

Ilang ulit itong kumurap bago ito ngumuso. "I doubt you are. I don't find you verbally facile and you haven't charmed anyone."

"Really?" he asked teasing. "I'm not being cocky here but with the look I have, I don't need superficial charm to lure women to my side. You see, you're sitting next to me because..." he smiled and couldn't hold his laugh when the woman gape at him in disbelief, with her cheek flushing in embarrassment.

"Just kidding, sweetheart," he backed off when she turned to face the bartender with an intent to ignore him. But his smile remained as he keep on watching her.

"What can I get you, ma'am?" asked the bartender.

"For starters, give her water on the rocks, bud," he butted in.