His hands tightens around my bottom as I go and kiss around his neck leaving a plethora of love bites in my wake. I travel down to his chest and feel his body arch against mine causing me bite down roughly against his skin. After hearing another moan come from him I feel something warm and sticky decorating my abdomen.

   I ignore it and continue my way down his chest until I have his arousal in hand. My teeth subconsciously bite down against my lip. As soon as I let go I lick them which draws Pierce's eyes to me.

     I move my hand down the length of it slowly while eyeing him as I do it. Soon I go on to lick all the way up to the tip. I go along the sides and back down to the bottom. His grunting noises only makes me want to do more.

     His voice has always been something attractive to me, but this... the him I see now... I press my lips along the base of it teasingly. I've would have waited a thousand years and longer for him. I gaze into his eyes for a moment and see it filled with nothing but want for me. It makes my heart tighten

     Before my eyes can leave his he pulls me back into a lust-filled kiss. I feel his tongue at the roof of my mouth along the sides of my cheeks making me stifle a moan. His patience is running thin, I gather. A smirk appears on my face at the thought. Well, he never had much to begin with.

     His legs cross over me holding me in place. I push against him one last time before I spread his legs a little further apart. My tongue goes along the inside of his thigh while I look at him with smiling eyes. I litter small, butterfly kisses along the inside causing him to tilt his head back with a groan.

    Before he can finish, I distract him with a light bite on his neck. It sent a tremor of pleasure down my body making me become a little lax on top of him. I let out a breathless sigh as I feel my body already beginning to heat up again.

     His hands fall away from me and flops back onto the bed with a low thud. "Move." He breathes onto my skin tickling the hairs on my neck. His legs squeezes me a little tighter in anticipation. I stop the shudders coursing through my body and focus all of my attention on his lust-lidded eyes.

    My hands travel up his arms until they reach his own intertwining together. I let my lips lazily lay on his cheek as I do as he asks.

    More sparks shoot up my body like electricity and before I can sink back into it, Pierce lifts his head up and locks his lips onto mine. He brings me back down with him. His legs loosens around me as I start to move all the way inside him.

     He separates from me as an exasperated sigh comes out from him and into my ear. I continue to leave wet kisses down his neck. No matter how much I try to tone it down his pants, groans, his soft sighs in my ear it only makes the desire to have him in every way possible grow stronger.

     His hands untangle from mine and go down my back as I press harder. The feel of his finger nails latching onto my skin causes me to groan. His teeth sink into the nape of my neck making it grow louder.

     "Pierce you..." I try to muster out but it only comes out as a very low moan. My body caves into his as a result. His tongue finds it way inside my ear. Soon he is tugging and pulling at. He lets his pants and small breaths fill my ear causing a wave of euphoria to wash over me.

     He squeezes tighter around me making me groan out loud. I nip his neck until I can smell the scent of blood coming from him. A noticeable shudder goes through him causing me to smirk. I grab his hand and push it far above his head as my lips cover his once more.

     His groan vibrates through me again. Even more pleasure and sparks course through me as I feel myself peaking. Soon I feel something release as well as that same sticky, warm substance coating my chest again.

     My breathing comes out haggard as I come down from such a high place back to reality. Once the pleasure subsides pain blooms in its place. It makes even breathing painfully hard to do. As if noticing my growing discomfort, he reaches over me and kisses my lips tenderly, then my cheek, and finally my neck.

     His tongue laps around where the pain is rooting from. It makes me cringe in both pain and pleasure. I tilt my head forward despite the contradicting feelings he's giving me. Soon, his canines skim across the nape of my neck again before puncturing the skin on it causing me to cry out.

     Pleasure quickly takes over filling me with the same need I had before. Nothing but pants and a higher body temperature resulted from that. I gaze at him with an incredulous look playing on my face. A little closer and he...

     "This...is my answer."

    His teeth lays on my neck causing my heart beat to soar. My eyes brim with unshed tears from the last bite. However, he plants one kiss thick with passion on my skin making me relax more into him.

     Some sense of warmth and comfort comes from that show of affection. It even pushes some of the aching pain away from the forefront of my mind. Soon, my eyes fall as I blink back any lingering salty drops of water and nod.

    Why this of all things? A light smile goes across my face as it dawns on me. Of course.

     I tilt my head to the side revealing all of my neck to him. "Mark me."

_____________________________________________________________________

[A/N] SOOOOO, |_<, this was just so friggin cute! Their light shows of dominance was pretty cute. I love how they let each other "take turns" and give into one another when they think it's needed. The next bonus scene might be a play fight. That would be cute right?

Tell me your thoughts below! Comment/Critique/Suggest/Feedback all appreciated!~

**The Gif is a cute add-on isn't it? I'm a tumblr addict. And the music well... that's what I listened to while writing it... it's not everyone's thing but it sure is hell is mine :3.**