The writers choice. 😈

(same fandoms as last time, and now prozzak)

as every candidate was lined up, terrance and puff realized phillip would never come back. "oh no." puff realized, there's only two of us left. it won't matter if we find someone new, they won't be original. this story will end.

terrance was asking everyone questions, but everyone could tell phillip was on his mind. he couldn't get over it. "why would he betray us? i don't get it." terrance later told puff. "i miss him, but why?"

terrance and puff examined everyone, and then they remembered that they weren't the ones making the choice, the writer was.

puff realized how stupid of a name he had as he looked over everyone once more. terrance was wondering when the writer would make the choice.

but just then.....

a BEAM STARTED COMING OUT OF THE SKY 😮😮😮😯😯😯

"Terrance, Puff....." the beam began, "I have chosen who will be your new companions." When the ''writer'' was finished speaking, the writer sent down the two people.

Puff ouff humebrt was suprised!!!!

"OMG!!! PROZZÄK?!??! IN THIS YFM FANFIC!?!? 😮😮😮"

a short, neck-less, blue haired man appeared with a much taller, chad like man.

😯

"why did you pick them?" terrance asked.

"Well, because I like prozzak now 😋😋😋😊😊😊😊😊😊😊👍👍👍👍 and also i want to write about the simon (prozz ak) and also milooooo (prozzzzzzak)!!!"

the bean left the sky.

then a chicken appeared. Peck peck. scratch the ground. shake it out. and run around. a aound.

"Fuck you chloe the chicken. I hate chloe." - itchingbeans

(also, sorry for not updating this in forever, i haven't really been wanting to write lately, but now i think i'll start writing again 😊😊👍👍👍😊😊😊😊😊👍👍👍😊👍😊👍😋😋😋😋😋😋😋👍😊👍😊🥺😊👍😊👍👍😊👍👍😊😊👍😊👍😋😋)