SAVE the world ! (part 2)

(south park, yfm, pokemon i guess, and still undertale spoilers)

(Lost Person)
I had to save them. They looked familiar. They looked like someone I knew. They were pretty short.

I threw fake grenades everywhere.
"Do you think we should go?" they seemed to be saying to the space around them. They tried eating me alive. I knew who this was. I called out their name. "You're right! It is me!"

Cartman was saved.

5 others remained.

I went to save another one. It happened to be two people. One had blonde hair and the other one had black hair. The one with black hair was just for no reason being mean to the blonde one. "Dude you like.. suck -------"
I could tell he said the other person's name.. but I couldn't hear it.
I had an idea. I told them I didn't know where Puff was. They both looked at me very sadly. I called out both of their names.

"It is us. You're right"
both Benatar and Axel said, almost simultaneously.

Some random pokemon character popped up. It looked like a squirtle. I just said his name and he was saved.

Then I saved a couple more people. It wasn't too hard, but it took forever. Asriel bag just hit me so now im eating more food.

Little did I know the biggest challenge of my life was gonna happen.

I had to save them.

The two I loved.

The two I lost.

The two that hurt the most.

Terrance and Puff.

I knew who they were before I even talked to them. Terrance, I could understand why he was here. But Puff? How. I was in too much shock. I could easily say Terrance.

But Puff took me awhile.

Like, uncomfortably long.

But despite it all.

I still did it.
Everyone was saved.

Except one more.

I called their name.

They seemed very irritated.

I said it again

"Stop it."

I said it again.

"Stop! I said stop can't you hear me!?"

I said it again

"Please!! Stop!!"

I said it again.

"STOPPP!!!!!!!"

They tried to rip me apart. They tried to murder me. They almost won, but they didn't. I said their name again.

"Puff.. please.."

An awkward pause happened between the two of us.

"I know, you can't ve Puff. Puff's dead."

Those words really hurt me, but after saving him it really didn't feel like the truth. What if  all this time he was really alive? I would never know. No one would. Unless, we decided to find out.

"I used to help him out on a lot of things, and even when he sang a whole entire song about how much he hates me, I still danced to it. We never REALLY hated eachother, I just guess that day I did something to upset him."

Dear everything, I was trying so hard to hold back tears. I knew some were SPILLING out but still....

"But really what IS your name?"

Oh. That's all he wanted to know.

"Phillip"

"Oh, that's a nice name I guess"

YOU GUESS!?!?!? I HATED MY NAME SO MUCH THAT I HAD TO CHANGE IT WHEN I GOT OLDER, HAD EVERYONE CALL ME THAT, AND WORE SHIRTS ALL. THE. TIME. THAT HAD THE LETTER P ON IT! AND YOU COME IN HERE SAYING THAT YOU GUESS IT'S A GOOD NAME?!?!? WELL I CAN TELL YOUR LAST NAME SUITS YOU VERY WELL.

Ok. I'm calmed down now.

"But the thing is, I have the power to bring back Puff."

"R-"

He cut me off.

"But I know everyone wants him back, so that's obviously what I'm gonna do."

"We all knew that. Can't you just do it already?"

"Ok, fine. Here I go"

Everything was flashing. In almost an instant I saw everyone I knew and loved. But most importantly, I saw Puff. As soon as I was able to get up on my feet, I ran to him and hugged him. "Oh I missed you so much!"

"W-was I gone or something?"

I gave him a cold, deep, stare.

"Yes! Yes you were gone!"

I saw Terrance in the distance walking up to us.

"Well now things are back to normal, eh?"

(dear lord i am sorry for that i honestly forgot he was supposed to be canadian oops um)

And we all lived-

You know what? No. We are not doing that. We're going to make this story as long as it can be. This is NOT where it ends. It will end the second ALL THREE OF US MAIN CHARACTERS DIE!