DO YOU FIND 😯😯😶😳😈😈

(your favorite martian and south park)

puff was just sitting at home until he hear a loud bang. it was mr douchebag and eric cartman coming to take his life. no more would they both be called dumbasses by the one true dumbass 😈😈😈.

puff knew what was going on so he started throwing fake grenades everywhere.
mr douchebag then said "dude lets go this place is full of grenades"

puff could now enjoy his time, watching his favorite terrance and phillip episodes. he went and flew to canada to meet his favorite idols. when terrance's favorite martian showed up at the door he almost fainted 😵😵😵😵👎👎👎. terrance was the one to divorce phillip so he could run off with his one true love, puff.

1 like equals one less tear

(jk)

puff and terrance had a special moment of love together. they kissed for the first time. then they got married.
"you know what this calls for?" terrance said. "no what" puff replied.

"o canada! our home and native land!
true patriot love, in all thy sons (or all of us) command! with glowing hearts, we see the rise, our true north strong and free! from far and wide, o canada, we stand guard for thee! god keep our land. glorious and free, o canada we stand on guard for thee!" the whole entire population of canada sang out at once. terrance really was missing phillip, so he asked puff if he was okay with being married to both him and phillip at the same time. puff puff said he didn't care so now we have this big pile of plot im gonna have to figure out in the next chapter.

i promise this is the only chapter i will type in lowercase, i just wanted to do it for a little bit.

also, fun fact. the vid i put up above is what actually got me in the yfm fandom.