cartman eats t and p 😰😰

(intentionally horrible grammar when it's in cartman pov)
(south park and undertale [suprisingly no yfm!])

Cartman pov:
Sooo like-
I saw rely board n i want tooo et

tear race snd pilip just four he funneez 😂😂😂😜😜😜😜😝🤪🤪

i had tow plann ot! tartar and peanut were going to be v.mmnfifkfnnfnxsosondfkdksjsjsjoxofkddj by meee!!

Terrance pov:
I was chilling in my room listening to music. I was alone, and I love being alone. I wasn't really awake for the most part. I was just laying in bed, trying to sleep. Suddenly, I got a knock on my door. Admittedly I did jump at first. I really wasn't expecting it. I opened it and it happened to be a... kid? "Im gonna act uuu!! >:)" Oh no.

He opened his mouth up really wide and swallowed me whole...

It was dark. I was trying my best to get out, but I couldn't.

I called for help....

B u t n o b o d y c a m e .

Ah! So you're down here too!
I heard someone say.

"Wh- who are you-? Where are you?"

"It's me!

Flowey.

Flowey the flower!

And I'll be...

Your new best friend!!!!"

Oh dear lord.

Not while after, I heard a huge thunk.

It was Phillip.

I was mad. There was no one to save us.

"Is there any way out of here?" I asked flower the flowey.

"Well.... MAYBE if you beat me....."

"When I absorb these six... human...

souls."

"This all better be a bad dream" I thought. Boy was I wrong.

"But there's no way that will happen! Because with you, the seventh soul I need, I can break through here. But maybe, just maybe, IF I lose to you, I'll let you past here."

"Ok, sure. Challenge accepted." I said, not understanding the consequences of my actions.

I looked around to see if Phillip could help me. He was nowhere to be seen. "That's odd, I swear he was down here..."

"Oh, while I had your attention, I murdered him. I guess if you beat me, I'll bring him back."

"I guess I have no choice."
I grabbed a piece of food that was on the ground. I realized it was a peice of glass. I'll use it as a weapon.